Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Air 3.0.4 Officially Released
(06-Apr-2017, 17:14)samsoum Wrote:
(06-Apr-2017, 13:30)Dr Tone Wrote: You shouldn't have both wireless and wired enabled at the same time.  Disable the wireless input if you are wired and give it a try again.  Also use a fixed IP address, not having to worry about DHCP lease is one less thing for the Devialet to do.

I always ran my Devialet with everything disabled except the bare minimum inputs needed.

I will try tonight, i will disable wifi on devialet, and assign a fixed ip adress.Can you specify where i can find the ip adress from my mac? Thks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need the IP Address of your mac.  You are giving the Devialet a unique fixed IP Address outside the DHCP scope of your router.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

Can you suggest one pleasei t s one of my weakest knowledge! Another question: should my macbookpro be wired as well( ethernet connected)? Thks

(06-Apr-2017, 19:33)samsoum Wrote: Can you suggest one pleasei t s one of my weakest knowledge! Another question: should my macbookpro be wired as well( ethernet connected)? Thks

Just leave everything the default DHCP if you don't understand networking.  Yes everything should be wired if you can.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

Wifi disabled, ip adress fixed, macbook wired: stable so far up to 192khz.
Tried upsampling dsd 64 with roon, there s pink noise.
Sounds much better than before!
Thank you so much dr!

(06-Apr-2017, 20:11)samsoum Wrote: Wifi disabled, ip adress fixed, macbook wired: stable so far up to 192khz.
Tried upsampling dsd 64 with roon, there s pink noise.
Sounds much better than before!
Thank you so much dr!

DSD doesn't work through AIR on macOS.

Ok i thought ive red somewhere that some of the guys managed that , but disregard! It s been stable for more than 30mn now with amazing sound! The best so far! And waouwwwww, the sabrinas are just outstanding!

(06-Apr-2017, 20:31)samsoum Wrote: Ok i thought ive red somewhere that some of the guys managed that , but disregard! It s been stable for more than 30mn now with amazing sound! The best so far! And waouwwwww, the sabrinas are just outstanding!

Get a friend to come help you do the WASP.  Better yet pay your local Wilson dealer to come and do it.

Thats my first priority now, but my dealer don t do it!
I had him on the phone explaining me how i should proceed .in the begining bass was boomy, now much better! My space is just the worst acousticaly!

[Image: 13ff119b2d15a6ef0a9c9c397bd96f18.jpg][Image: 4800dd588c8794f5816edcb77229f7e0.jpg][Image: c50a80cea3148f0641489060ddaecd2e.jpg]

[Image: 00ea2afc13583628badef2d2563fb581.jpg][Image: 2ad942ec75d08fe4d54a9f4a527e7964.jpg]