1M for Blizzard: 709.95
1M for silver cloud: 2274.95

compared to the storm series
1M for thunder: 939.95
1M for tornado HC: 1349.95
1M for hurricane HC: 1999.95
1M for firebird HC: 4150
1M for dragon hc: 6750

theres a price overlap between the series, which is likely why they don't want to have a "hierarchy"
Audioquest NRG-10 -> Bryston Bit15 (Torus RM15) on Finite Elemete Cereball
Crystal Cable Standard -> Aurender N100h on Finite Elemete Cereball -> Audioquest Diamond USB
Audioquest Tornado -> Devialet 120 on Isoacoustics orea bronze -> Crystal Cable Micro Speaker Cable -> Focal Micro Utopia Be
Solid Tech ROS Rack
(28-Feb-2019, 01:19)honeymustardsteve Wrote: just saw the pricelist for the wind series power cables in CAD

1M for Monsoon: 389.95
1M for Blizzard: 709.95
1M for silver cloud: 2274.95

compared to the storm series
1M for thunder: 939.95
1M for tornado HC: 1349.95
1M for hurricane HC: 1999.95
1M for firebird HC: 4150
1M for dragon hc: 6750

theres a price overlap between the series, which is likely why they don't want to have a "hierarchy"

I just downloaded the US price list from the AQ site and when looking at the Blizzard it appears that it possible could fit under the "hood" of a D.  
Time to sell the NRG Z3's...  Dodgy  Curious the overlap in pricing between lines.
(25-Feb-2019, 12:38)Wdw Wrote: I just downloaded the US price list from the AQ site and when looking at the Blizzard it appears that it possible could fit under the "hood" of a D.  
Time to sell the NRG Z3's...  Dodgy  Curious the overlap in pricing between lines.

likely cause of the silver coating over the copper. the storm series is copper only (but "special copper") haha

i'm sure you can ask for a demo from the dealer

material wise, looks like NRG 10, NRG1000 copper is the same as the monsoon and blizzard since they're both PSC+
Audioquest NRG-10 -> Bryston Bit15 (Torus RM15) on Finite Elemete Cereball
Crystal Cable Standard -> Aurender N100h on Finite Elemete Cereball -> Audioquest Diamond USB
Audioquest Tornado -> Devialet 120 on Isoacoustics orea bronze -> Crystal Cable Micro Speaker Cable -> Focal Micro Utopia Be
Solid Tech ROS Rack
(08-Feb-2019, 17:15)Carcrashboy Wrote:
(01-Feb-2019, 21:06)sam1000 Wrote: Delta EF is a very good upgrade over stock NRG cable that came with Devialet.  I agree that Venom is not in the same league to use with Devialet. Venoms are good for source/transports though.
I agree, I'm using Delta EF's into my D1000 Pro (couldn't have the Delta NR's as the Dev covers wouldn't fit) and Venom into Innuos Zenith, they are a real improvement over stock cables, I tried various NRG cables but none came close.

Also beware of counterfeit AQ cables, I know of folks who got their burned on Ebay, it is VERY hard to tell the difference.

Hello. I am interested in both Z3 and Delta EF. Curious if you have tried personally the Z3 the folk was talking about? Thanks.
The new Monsoon looks very promising - as does the upcoming Niagara 1200
Hi all,
has anyone been able to confirm if the AudioQuest Blizzard (or Wind) will fit under the hood of the Devialet?

Currently using NRG-3, eager to upgrade, but have been holding off since I feel that NRG-Z3 is really a lateral move, and the higher end cords would definitely not fit under the hood.

And I am keen to keep the hood on. Smile

Thanks!

A Blizzard will fitt perfectly under a Devialet 1000 hood.
Devialet Dione

Rotterdam, NL
(10-Jun-2019, 18:02)InSides Wrote: Hi all,
has anyone been able to confirm if the AudioQuest Blizzard (or Wind) will fit under the hood of the Devialet?

Currently using NRG-3, eager to upgrade, but have been holding off since I feel that NRG-Z3 is really a lateral move, and the higher end cords would definitely not fit under the hood.

Thanks!

I have tried AQ Thunder, and you will not be able to close the hood with those. Plus those storm series cables are incredibly hard to maneuver. Either Z3, Shunyata Delta-EF or Synergistic Research Devilaet cables will fit under the hood.
PS - I never tried Z3, but from I read here, it does not look like lateral move from NRG-3.
PPS - Looks like blizzard can fit under the hood as per the pic above, so you can add that to the list above.
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1
(11-Jun-2019, 00:14)sam1000 Wrote:
(10-Jun-2019, 18:02)InSides Wrote: Hi all,

Thanks!

I have tried AQ Thunder, and you will not be able to close the hood with those. Plus those storm series cables are incredibly hard to maneuver. Either Z3, Shunyata Delta-EF or Synergistic Research Devilaet cables will fit under the hood.
PS - I never tried Z3 but from I read here, it does not look like lateral move from NRG-3.
PPS - Looks like blizzard can fit under the hood as per the pic above, so you can add that to the list above.

The Z3, monsoon en blizzard all fit under the hood
And the Z3 is soundwise much better then the NRG 3 and in some situations better then the higher priced AQ cables