Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BiWire Jumpers on biwireable speakers.
@BoyScout

Bummer of an invite in the current pandemic situation. By the time anyone can take you up on it you'll probably have made your fortune and thrown your system away in favour of a house with a big room and all of the musicians you really like on contract to play you what you want to hear whenever you want to hear it in genuine live sound :-)

I guarantee that will stop anyone talking about speaker connections when they visit.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia
(05-Aug-2020, 00:53)David A Wrote: @BoyScout

Bummer of an invite in the current pandemic situation. By the time anyone can take you up on it you'll probably have made your fortune and thrown your system away in favour of a house with a big room and all of the musicians you really like on contract to play you what you want to hear whenever you want to hear it in genuine live sound  :-)

I guarantee that will stop anyone talking about speaker connections when they visit.

Yes, that´s the plan, but i´m considering to keep the equipment just to feed the discussion.
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.