Poll: CI experience
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AIR ethernet - faultless/largely faultless pre CI and same now
11.11%
6 11.11%
AIR ethernet - faultless/largely faultless pre CI but faulty now
11.11%
6 11.11%
AIR ethernet - faulty pre CI but faultless/largely faultless now
1.85%
1 1.85%
AIR ethernet - faulty pre CI and faulty now
1.85%
1 1.85%
AIR wifi - faultless/largely faultless pre CI and same now
3.70%
2 3.70%
AIR wifi - faultless/largely faultless pre CI but faulty now
3.70%
2 3.70%
AIR wifi - faulty pre CI but faultless/largely faultless now
7.41%
4 7.41%
AIR wifi - faulty pre CI and faulty now
3.70%
2 3.70%
Roon AIR - faultless/largely faultless pre CI and same now
31.48%
17 31.48%
Roon AIR - faultless/largely faultless pre CI but faulty now
20.37%
11 20.37%
Roon AIR - faulty pre CI but faultless/largely faultless now
1.85%
1 1.85%
Roon AIR - faulty pre CI and faulty now
1.85%
1 1.85%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CI experience
(08-Jan-2018, 20:23)IanG-UK Wrote: No doubt Devialet will address this and inform their customers, based on the encouraging evidence that they have publicly replied to 3 posts out of about 35 on the Infinity Log since 1st December (joke).

I can't understand for the life of me why they are so non-responsive. I would think it's because they are busy with other things except they are somewhat responsive until something is a real problem, then entirely non-responsive. I'm a fan of Devialet, respect them a great deal for making this upgrade free, and for the other upgrade as well. But jeez.

AIR was working so well before I sent it for this update. What an annoying shame.
SYSTEM 1:Grimm MU-1 running Roon Server & Ready//Grimm TPM//GRIMM LS1be
SYSTEM 2: Antipodes DX Roon Server// MiniDSP// Grimm TPM// Dutch & Dutch 8C

I've sent 3 emails to the Beta Software guys (coreinfinitybeta@devialet.com) starting from the 13th Dec., but no response.

Has anyone had a response, as what I've read on here no one is being responded to? What kind of Beta program is this  Huh
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
(09-Jan-2018, 00:40)Celts88 Wrote: I've sent 3 emails to the Beta Software guys (coreinfinitybeta@devialet.com) starting from the 13th Dec., but no response.

Has anyone had a response, as what I've read on here no one is being responded to? What kind of Beta program is this  Huh

One that we’re not allowed to discuss apart from with Devialet, and when we do, they ignore us.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Roon/Air via ethernet working well. Need onces a week one reboot for pairing roon with Devialet.

Cheers

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
Air over wifi worked perfectly for me before the upgrade - wirh the CI board sq has improved consoderably but using Tidal Hifi as my main listening source I am quite annoyed that air crashes quite often when I skip songs. Then I always have to disable/enable it again - that takes just a few seconds but isn‘t really acceptable imho.
That‘s why I voted „worse now“
220 PRO/CI, Martin Logan Montis, HMS Gran Finale MK II, FritzBox 7590, Audirvana via USB, Tidal Hifi, - South Germany
I've got an answer when I emailed concerning the Beta software so it seems like they at least are reading them. I'm having quite a few issues and I really hope they address them properly.
Spiral Groove/Soundsmith - jRiver/Audiophile Optimizer/Process Lasso - Devialet 1000 pro - Rockport Ankaa
Nordost Valhalla, Brahma, Frey2+ & Tyr2/Ansuz Mainz C/D8
Isoacoustics OREA/Shunyata Dark Field/Nordost QV/QK
Devialet Gemini
Upgraded two D220 Pro one came with the high gain antenna inside the unit and the other did not. So i would suggest people with Air-WiFi issues to check if the high gain antenna is inside the unit. You can see it through the clear window at the bottom of the unit. It should read something like Taoglas FXP. 801. Hope that helps.
SOtM sMS-200-Ultra, SOtM sPS-500, Melco N1A, Rega RP8 (Exact 2), Core Infinity D440 Pro (2 x D220 Pro), Audioquest Diamond Ethernet, USB, Audioquest Castle Rock,  Sonus Faber Olympica I.
Do you need a separate antenna for the companion unit? Surely the master can receive a stereo wifi signal and split it into the 2 channels, passing the second channel to the companion? If the companion gets its signal over a physical link from the master, it shouldn't need a wifi antenna, or any other form of input apart from the link to the master.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Not sure about the companion but in my case both units are Master 220 Pro. Someone on the forum has already confirmed that the companion has the Taoglas FXP.801 modules fitted inside. Obviously @David A it would make sense to not include the module in the companion for reasons you have stated above. But it does seem that the module should be in both units. I only have one report so far and in order to make this conclusive one would require a larger sample.
SOtM sMS-200-Ultra, SOtM sPS-500, Melco N1A, Rega RP8 (Exact 2), Core Infinity D440 Pro (2 x D220 Pro), Audioquest Diamond Ethernet, USB, Audioquest Castle Rock,  Sonus Faber Olympica I.
(11-Jan-2018, 20:46)frejo Wrote: I've got an answer when I emailed concerning the Beta software so it seems like they at least are reading them. I'm having quite a few issues and I really hope they address them properly.

This is very good news. Thanks for sharing. I already thought that they are not even reading these emails. I have sent them four emails so far but haven't got any replies yet. I was already thinking what's the point sending anything there.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland