Poll: Which business name do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Creatave installations
4.35%
1 4.35%
Bailey AVI
95.65%
22 95.65%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Completely OT and nowhere else to put it. Would appreciate a quick poll answer!
Yup, Bailey Audio & Video Installations (or Integrations) sounds much better than Creatave... All the best for the new venture!

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MBPro 2008 > Dev 120 > KEF LS50. Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Hi,

I agree with the gang, 'Bailey' is a good name; easy to recognize and remember and easy to say. It also gives a personal touch, and AV is often a purchase decision that is based on our feelings about the person who advises us.

I don't think you need 'installations' in the name. I understand that you do installs, but I'd slim it down to 'Bailey Audio Visual'. That would be the main part of your graphic identity. Then you have 'installations' as part of a subscript. You are carrying some very high end brands, and I think a simple name and graphic identity better represents a store that sells and installs equipment of that quality.

My 0.03.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
Already taken I'm afraid ....... (or at least this is what a creative installation in the UK looks like.....)

http://www.creativeinstallations.co.uk/
Although if you Google "Bailey AVI" in quotes, the results are MOST unfortunate ....... I wish I hadn't tried this in fact.
(08-Sep-2015, 18:41)Damon Wrote: Hi,

I agree with the gang, 'Bailey' is a good name; easy to recognize and remember and easy to say. It also gives a personal touch, and AV is often a purchase decision that is based on our feelings about the person who advises us.

I don't think you need 'installations' in the name. I understand that you do installs, but I'd slim it down to 'Bailey Audio Visual'. That would be the main part of your graphic identity. Then you have 'installations' as part of a subscript. You are carrying some very high end brands, and I think a simple name and graphic identity better represents a store that sells and installs equipment of that quality.

My 0.03.

I agree.  Don't use "Installations" or "Integration" if you also sell equipment.  It sounds limiting or confusing.
(08-Sep-2015, 18:45)Confused Wrote: Although if you Google "Bailey AVI" in quotes, the results are MOST unfortunate .......  I wish I hadn't tried this in fact.

Well I just had to try the search and haven't stopped laughing yet Smile
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
(08-Sep-2015, 18:41)Damon Wrote: I don't think you need 'installations' in the name. I understand that you do installs, but I'd slim it down to 'Bailey Audio Visual'. That would be the main part of your graphic identity. Then you have 'installations' as part of a subscript. You are carrying some very high end brands, and I think a simple name and graphic identity better represents a store that sells and installs equipment of that quality.

My 0.03.

another good point, I agree with a straightforward, no confusion, simple "Bailey Audio Visual"
(08-Sep-2015, 20:10)PhilP Wrote:
(08-Sep-2015, 18:45)Confused Wrote: Although if you Google "Bailey AVI" in quotes, the results are MOST unfortunate .......  I wish I hadn't tried this in fact.

Well I just had to try the search and haven't stopped laughing yet Smile

Yep. You REALLY want to drop the AVI Smile ...
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Bailey Audio Visual.

My second dog was named Bailey, loved that guy....
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
Hmm.. thanks confused i probably wouldnt have thought of the google test for business names!

i appreciate eveybodies help in here.
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)