Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configurator is not working
Dear All,

I was unable yesterday to access my configuration file online or edit the one on my SD card. It can create a new one and that can be accessed, it not the older ones. I contacted Devialet who responded quickly on a Sunday. It was confirmed that both my files were corrupt. See below. Has anyone had the same problem? I guess I can’t port my old config data to a working text document.

Ginger (Devialet)
Nov 5, 02:59 CET

Dear Nick,

Thanks for contacting Devialet.

After checking config file from our end, I am regret to inform you that two of your configuration file are damaged and inaccessible. I would like to mention that there is no issue with our configurator and the source that damaged these files is unknown to us.

Would you mind creating a new configuration file?

If you have any questions, we would be glad to help.

Regards,
Ginger | Customer service & support Devialet
220 Pro CI - B&W 804 D3  - B&W DB3D - Siltech Explorer - Mac Mini (2018/SSD) - AudioQuest Pearl USB & Ethernet - Sennheiser HDV 820 & HD-800S - Roon (Lifetime) - Tidal HiFi
New York, NY
(05-Nov-2018, 03:31)Rocketmannequin Wrote: Dear All,

I was unable yesterday to access my configuration file online or edit the one on my SD card.  It can create a new one and that can be accessed,  it not the older ones.  I contacted Devialet who responded quickly on a Sunday.  It was confirmed that both my files were corrupt.  See below.  Has anyone had the same problem?  I guess I can’t port my old config data to a working text document.

Ginger (Devialet)
Nov 5, 02:59 CET

Dear Nick,

Thanks for contacting Devialet.

After checking config file from our end, I am regret to inform you that two of your configuration file are damaged and inaccessible. I would like to mention that there is no issue with our configurator and the source that damaged these files is unknown to us.

Would you mind creating a new configuration file?

If you have any questions, we would be glad to help.

Regards,
Ginger | Customer service & support Devialet

Hi, have you ever tried to send the option config file via email? I once had problems with the Mac, but it always worked by email !!
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Thanks, K4680! I realize that had screenshots of the config settings and just duplicated them. But still surprising that old configuration files would cease working!
220 Pro CI - B&W 804 D3  - B&W DB3D - Siltech Explorer - Mac Mini (2018/SSD) - AudioQuest Pearl USB & Ethernet - Sennheiser HDV 820 & HD-800S - Roon (Lifetime) - Tidal HiFi
New York, NY
(10-Nov-2018, 17:09)Rocketmannequin Wrote: Thanks, K4680! I realize that had screenshots of the config settings and just duplicated them.  But still surprising that old configuration files would cease working!

Nothing to thank for! Shy
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
This has nothing to do with files being corrupt. Devialet obviously changed something in the configurator that makes it impossible to edit your old config files. On top of my last used config on my sd card I tried many safety-saves that I had on my PC. None of them worked, so I had to create a new one. Great work Devialet!
Dear All

I had the same problem and has created a new set of files. I can acces the new set of files and edit them in the configurator - but not the old one.

Best wishes Jens
Devialet Expert 1000 Pro Core Infinity, 2 x Nordost Tyr2 Power Cable, 2 x 3 x IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze Isolator Pods, AudioQuest WEL Signature Digital RCA-RCA / SimAudio MOON NEO 260D CD Transport, Nordost Tyr2 Power Cable, 3 x IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze Isolator Pods, AudioQuest Wild Digital AES/EBU / Rega RP10 w. Aphelion Pickup, Nordost Tyr2 Power Cable / Innuos Statement 4TB, Nordost Tyr2 Power Cable, 3 x IsoAcoustics Orea Bourdeaux IsoAcoustics Isolator Pods + 3 x IsoAcoustics Orea Indigo IsoAcoustics Isolator Pods , TelluriumQ Silver Diamond USB / Bowers & Wilkins 800 D3, IsoAcoustics Gaia I Isolator Pods, TelluriumQ Statement Speaker Cable and Jumpers / B&W DB1D, Nordost TYR2 Power Cable, 2 x AudioQuest Wild Dog Analog RCA-RCA / AudioQuest Niagra 7000 Low-Z Power Noise-Dissipation System, Nordost Valhalla2 Power Cable, 4 x IsoAcoustics Orea Bourdeaux Isolator Pods  / 3 x Dedicated 16 AMP power line with Furutec FT-SWS NCF Wall socket / Supra Ethernet 8 cables and AQVOX AQ-Switch SE.