Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Core Infinity board
(27-Feb-2017, 13:58)mdconnelly Wrote: P.S.   Unfortunately,  our AIR is currently fully depleted of love so please don't bother Seb until we have a chance to restock... sometime this summer or maybe September.

Maybe they should replenish their supply from these guys.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...80-go.html
(27-Feb-2017, 16:59)Xander Wrote: Devialet published something on Facebook on the 1000pro... and all reply's are asks on when the streamer board would be available :-)

I also have seen this but I am more intrested in what the streamerboard will be able to do not so much when it comes out, if it comes out in June or in September does not mean so much to me personally.
If it only brings upnp and Spark controll it can come out in 2020 I dont really give a shit about it then, just tell me what the f... it will bring so I can start to spend my money on a path that actually will bring me better sound and gives me the functions that I want and dont keep me waiting for some outdated piece of crap and Spark control that really sucks compared to Roon (yes I use both).

Aaaaa now I feel much better...... Angry Big Grin
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Hi Octaviars,

I am in the same situation. Do I buy a better DAC/ streamer Roon compatible, pethaps with MQA support or I am better off waiting?
Right now AIR works with Roon through ethernet but cannot stream DSD, will it keep working with the new board or that will force me to use Spark? In that case I will hold to the current solution as much as I can while looking for alternative solutions.
(27-Feb-2017, 21:43)marcor Wrote: Hi Octaviars,

I am in the same situation. Do I buy a better DAC/ streamer Roon compatible, pethaps with MQA support or I am better off waiting?
Right now AIR works with Roon through ethernet but cannot stream DSD, will it keep working with the new board or that will force me to use Spark?  In that case I will hold to the current solution as much as I can while looking for alternative solutions.

I use PC with win 10 so DSD 64 works really well in my setup with Roon and HQ Player. I really like how AIR works for me so I am fine with that even in the future perhaps the streamerboard will bring support for higher resulotions.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system

(27-Feb-2017, 21:54)octaviars Wrote:
(27-Feb-2017, 21:43)marcor Wrote: Hi Octaviars,

Right now AIR works with Roon through ethernet but cannot stream DSD, will it keep working with the new board or that will force me to use Spark?  In that case I will hold to the current solution as much as I can while looking for alternative solutions.

I use PC with win 10 so DSD 64 works really well in my setup with Roon and HQ Player. I really like how AIR works for me so I am fine with that even in the future perhaps the streamerboard will bring support for higher resulotions.
I am Mac based so DSD is working only through USB...
(27-Feb-2017, 16:59)Xander Wrote: Devialet published something on Facebook on the 1000pro... and all reply's are asks on when the streamer board would be available :-)

I made a little comment on there earlier requesting some communication on what we can expect from the streamer board. In all honesty I'm not expecting a reply but I'm hoping at least they may take note from a more public 'forum' so to speak.

Facebook Link if anyone felt like they would like to contribute
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England
Is this new streamerboard going to replace the whole board with the ethernet and USB inputs?
I was thinking of trying out USB connection again but if that gets a new implementation in the new streamerboard perhaps it is stupid to do that now.

Right now this streamerboard thing is bugging me the most.......just want to get going with my plans.

Second system

Assume what Devialet implements will be as good as Spark and make your decisions on that. Waiting for Devialet to communicate anything or fix poorly implemented software is like waiting for ___________.

Everyone fill in the blank, this should be fun!
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

(02-Mar-2017, 17:08)Dr Tone Wrote: Assume what Devialet implements will be as good as Spark and make your decisions on that.  Waiting for Devialet to communicate anything or fix poorly implemented software is like waiting for ___________.

My questions is not regarding Spark to control the new streamerboard that is of no intrest to me.

Will the new streamerboard replace the existing USB and ethernet connections if it will that this will affect everyone using ethernet or USB input.

I asume ethernet, USB and all this is on the same board and looking at pictures of the new Pro I cant see any place for a new card to be placed unless something else already there will be replaced.

Second system

(02-Mar-2017, 17:58)octaviars Wrote:
(02-Mar-2017, 17:08)Dr Tone Wrote: Assume what Devialet implements will be as good as Spark and make your decisions on that.  Waiting for Devialet to communicate anything or fix poorly implemented software is like waiting for ___________.

My questions is not regarding Spark to control the new streamerboard that is of no intrest to me.

Will the new streamerboard replace the existing USB and ethernet connections if it will that this will affect everyone using ethernet or USB input.

I asume ethernet, USB and all this is on the same board and looking at pictures of the new Pro I cant see any place for a new card to be placed unless something else already there will be replaced.

You missed the whole point of my reply.  I was suggesting you quit wasting your time waiting on anything from Devialet.

I'm quite certain Spark is of no interest to anyone and thus another jab at Devialet and the point of my post.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2