Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
DOS 2.9.0
(07-Feb-2020, 00:26)secondharmonic Wrote:
(06-Feb-2020, 06:35)Jon Wrote:
(05-Feb-2020, 07:21)Jon Wrote: I've got an email into CS. We will see I'll let you guys know

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
Went through and update everything and now reactors and premiers are all working perfect !

Jon,

I'm having the same issue (can't play stereo after migrating to 2.9.0).  How exactly did you go back and update to get it working again?  Factory reset or 5x button press on Classics or other?

Thank you.

Update: stereo working now after 2.9.0.  If this happens to anyone else after updating to 2.9.0:  unplug 30 seconds, replug, 5x button press, then re-configure via app.  This is with 2 older Silvers, no dialog.
(07-Feb-2020, 00:58)secondharmonic Wrote:
(07-Feb-2020, 00:26)secondharmonic Wrote:
(06-Feb-2020, 06:35)Jon Wrote: Went through and update everything and now reactors and premiers are all working perfect !

Jon,

I'm having the same issue (can't play stereo after migrating to 2.9.0).  How exactly did you go back and update to get it working again?  Factory reset or 5x button press on Classics or other?

Thank you.

Update: stereo working now after 2.9.0.  If this happens to anyone else after updating to 2.9.0:  unplug 30 seconds, replug, 5x button press, then re-configure via app.  This is with 2 older Silvers, no dialog.
I have 3 premiers and 2 reactors I pressed for 7 seconds ( wait until reactors light turns purple .
Wait on premiers until you hear a sound so 7+ seconds for each to get them each to reset to factory. Then re-do the set up fixed everything for me.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
Ever since installing 2.9.0 my Golds exhibit strange behavior where after a couple hours of not playing any music, when resuming play, the speakers would be extremely quiet or have garbled sound. The only fix is restarting them or, funnily enough, hitting the “left” / “right” indicators on the Devialet App, which brings them back to life.

I’ve tried factory resets and restarting everything in the chain. Never had this behavior with prior firmware. It’s very annoying. It happens no matter the input source, too.

Edit: It actually happens only for AirPlay. Wow.  Confused Bluetooth, uPnP and Spotify Connect work fine. This is insane.
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime
Upgraded to DOS 2.9.0 for my two Golds this week and I am so happy with the performance, no problems at all. Sorry to hear and confused that this is not the case for anyone.
My Golds are the best speakers I have ever had.
/Anders
Made the upgrade to 2.9.0 on Friday and after getting support my Gold pair started to play again.

Yesterday they stopped playing music, just made some noice with low volume.

Today I'm trying to reinstall with all the tricks I'm aware of, but nothing works!!!!

Anyone else faced the same type of problems and have found a solution?
Manage to get one connected to Airplay and the second one to Bluetooth :-(
(09-Feb-2020, 07:06)Mhuusko Wrote: Made the upgrade to 2.9.0 on Friday and after getting support my Gold pair started to play again.

Yesterday they stopped playing music, just made some noice with low volume.

Today I'm trying to reinstall with all the tricks I'm aware of, but nothing works!!!!

Anyone else faced the same type of problems and have found a solution?

two posts above yours. similar issue. no fix yet apart from what I wrote.
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime
@Mhuusko @DesertEagleAZ I hope both of you are actively in contact with Devialet Support and the issue can be resolved quickly.
(10-Feb-2020, 07:48)Snoopy8 Wrote: @Mhuusko  @DesertEagleAZ  I hope both of you are actively in contact with Devialet Support and the issue can be resolved quickly.

Thanks Snoopy. I've started dialoging with Devialet. Let's see what happens. My preferred immediate fix would be to go back to 2.8.5 and try again once 2.9.1 or 3.0.0 comes around, since there's nothing in this 2.9.0 update that I need.
Same problem here: my stereo pair of Phantoms on 2.9.0 will, after a few songs via AirPlay, begin to break up and then fall silent entirely. The app, however, reports that the music is still playing. If I touch the speaker icons under "My Products" in the app, that fixes things; so does power-cycling the speakers. No problems with 2.8.5. 

I sent Devialet support a support request from within the app. The response was not promising: asking for the serial numbers (aren't those reported by the app?) and requesting a screenshot (of streaming? of the audio breaking up?? of silence?).