Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet 'Touching News'?
[Image: 11921679_1490481547919088_50674123236027...e=566DD73B]
(16-Sep-2015, 22:58)markush Wrote: Deal with some music / streaming platform?

Good bet - they have bought Qobuz and are giving it to Phantom owners for free for 90 days?
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
If that's the case, and it could easily be, my bet is on Deezer since they're already in bed together. And Deviazer is an easier transition than Deviabuz :-) Or perhaps an even a more massive merger; Devialeezerbuz.

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/...ors/deezer
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
Or, company sold to Apple.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

Explaining to the expert fans why our requests / problems haven't been resolved...
(16-Sep-2015, 19:17)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Twitter & Facebook campaign - what could it be? Underwater Phantom?

"90 days of intense and extraordinary emotion, how does that sound?
On September 18th at 12am, Devialet will share a touching news with you.
Save the Date."

[Image: 12022359_959137577460753_1467780527880675633_o.jpg]

maybe they will anounce availability of the branches? or is this a minor thing to make a formal annoucment for?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
I think that it is going to be a special, "Limited Edition" Phantom, painted to look like a Rugby ball to celebrate the Rugby World Cup series, which kicks off on 18 September Tongue.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Sounds like a tie-up with, or the buying out of a Streaming company.
Qobuz, Deezer ????

90 day free trial for existing Deviate owners and new customers?

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Hmm looks like something is sinking Smile
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Time for home cinema?

Sent by iPad