Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Devialet's newest technology...?
well we will all live vicariously through you F1... got the same boilereplate reply..
Roon/tidal > Squeezebox touch  > Trinnov St2 or DIRAC (minidsp ddrc-22d) > Dual mono D premiers > Vivid Audio Giya G1 Spirits  ...fully treated  dedicated 6x8m room
(07-Jan-2015, 19:08)f1eng Wrote: I imagine the Phantom is the principal product being sold on the new web store. My guess is that anybody ordering a pair of Phantoms with a Dialog will get priority for the Dialog since the Phantoms won't work without, so orders for single Dialogs will  logically be lower priority.

That would make sense, but I was able to order a Dialog (and no Phantoms) with a delivery date in January. I think others have done the same.

Matt

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
From Devialet's website:

"Next Phantoms will start shipping February 15th, 2015. EU only."
Devialet Expert 1000 Pro CI / Magico A1 / ROON Nucleus w Farad Super 3 / Innuos Phoenix NET / Torus RM 16 / Acrolink Mexcel 7N-S 9000
Wireworld digital and power cables / Harmonix tuning feet / SMT acoustic 
treatment
- SWEDEN -
(07-Jan-2015, 21:36)Jwg1749 Wrote:
(07-Jan-2015, 19:08)f1eng Wrote: I imagine the Phantom is the principal product being sold on the new web store. My guess is that anybody ordering a pair of Phantoms with a Dialog will get priority for the Dialog since the Phantoms won't work without, so orders for single Dialogs will  logically be lower priority.

That would make sense, but I was able to order a Dialog (and no Phantoms) with a delivery date in January. I think others have done the same.

Matt
I would guess that the Dialog must be a lot easier to produce in decent volumes when compared to the very complex Phantom?  Plus, the Phantom can be used without a Dialog, albeit only as a single unit.
Thanks Guillaume

The subscription sounds like a good deal, think I'll go for that.

If USB cables really do make a difference the Chord should provide a good base level for further experiment,

best regards

Chris
(07-Jan-2015, 21:36)Jwg1749 Wrote:

Matt

Indeed.  I ordered a Dialog at the end of December and the email from Devialet confirmed a delivery date no earlier than the 20th January.   I've also asked Devialet exactly what the initial release of Dialog will provide to existing users - disappointed to report that I've had no response after a week.  Anyway, for the cost it's worth a punt.  Will report back. 
Auralic Aries G2 > Kii Control > Kii Audio 3 BXT
(08-Jan-2015, 20:54)ZincAlloy Wrote: Indeed.  I ordered a Dialog at the end of December and the email from Devialet confirmed a delivery date no earlier than the 20th January.   I've also asked Devialet exactly what the initial release of Dialog will provide to existing users - disappointed to report that I've had no response after a week.  Anyway, for the cost it's worth a punt.  Will report back. 

I've ordered a Dialog as well. As you say, for €299 it's worth a go Smile though I'm surprised they haven't really marketed it to the existing Expert customer base if it's truly the way forward...
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
Me to got my code today and ordered one for 15th Feb (Dialog that is)

Got to be worth a punt at that price.

Nick
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
Still waiting for my code...I'm guessing it will be awhile since I'm US based. I just want to get a dialog... :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Digital: ROON on Synology & SONOS Connect
Analog: Marantz TT-15s1 - ClearAudio Virtuoso MM Wood

Main: Devialet D250 - KEF LS50
(09-Jan-2015, 08:06)adhesiv Wrote: Still waiting for my code...I'm guessing it will be awhile since I'm US based. I just want to get a dialog... :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also still waiting for a code. I choose to believe all of Devialet is busy with CES, so it'll take some more time before they can give out new codes...
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands