Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Devialet's newest technology...?
Ah, a fully active Devialet system makes sense, a fine way to get us to buy many more Devialet's.....

I think I'll fly to Paris on Saturday to have a listen. (Via my Devialet magic carpet)
I am wondering if they SAM'd this one in order to get more bass reproduction?
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL
Curious, they removed their pictures on their Facebook page.
Devialet 800. Dynaudio Focus 340. Transparent MusicWave Super speaker cable. Rega P3 turntable. Naim NAT05 XS with Flatcap XS.
Yes; it all seems very quiet...
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(20-Nov-2014, 14:37)thumb5 Wrote: Yes; it all seems very quiet...

And now they are bigging up their B&W demo. I'm sure it's going to be a wonderful event, but somewhat underwhelming news after the teasers earlier this week.
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB
The day's not over yet but it would be fully in line with Devialets general style to promise things for a certain date and then break that promise (and not communicate about it)...
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(19-Nov-2014, 22:17)Confused Wrote: Chips don't glow red and green do they? No idea what this is supposed to be? Very odd, very intriguing, but I'm glad I've given up the LSD or this might have freaked me out!

Big Grin
Auralic Aries G2 > Kii Control > Kii Audio 3 BXT
Someone on the comments on the Facebook post did point out the image they'd used was of an Intel Ivy Bridge wafer and posted a link to it. This might not have helped (for copyright reasons?) but maybe they've just delayed the announcement?
Isn't this just a wrong interpretation of a quote? Something getting lost in translation from French to English? SAM could be considered as Devialets newest tech...
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
Of course not... Something new was going to be introduced today but it seems to have been postponed. SAM has already been introduced to the whole world. And by the way, the teasers have been posted in French as well, same message.

Don't believe it? Check out the Facebook page yourself, you dont need an account for that.

Oh and if the big annoucement was the 8x200 Devialet with the B&W's then they've really gone out of their mind over at Devialet. It would be far from "the next acoustics revolution". Big Grin
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands