Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Devialet's newest technology...?
And on Facebook we have this. Problem is I don't know if it's supposed to be in French or English which makes it a bit more difficult.

[edit] Phantom Implosive Sound Center?

[Image: deCZ1YQ.png]
(15-Dec-2014, 20:07)Confused Wrote: If you look at the Phantomrising countdown clock, it ends very early morning on the 17th. So nothing much will implode tomorrow .......

Looks like the 17th indeed. Am I the only one who finds this annoying? I'm not really that curious about a spherical multiroom speaker with ADH integrated (which I think this is), but If you say you'll announce on the 16th just keep your word.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(15-Dec-2014, 20:08)Rufus McDufus Wrote: And on Facebook we have this. Problem is I don't know if it's supposed to be in French or English which makes it a bit more difficult.

[edit] Phantom Implosive Sound Center?

[Image: deCZ1YQ.png]

Just saw this comment:

"Yes, Implosive Sound Center wireless selfpowered speaker that generates a "Phantom" image based on measurements taken with an app on your iPhone/iPad."
(15-Dec-2014, 20:24)Eddye Wrote: Looks like the 17th indeed. Am I the only one who finds this annoying? I'm not really that curious about a spherical multiroom speaker with ADH integrated (which I think this is), but If you say you'll announce on the 16th just keep your word.

I guess the timing of the announcement depends on where you are in the world. According to the web-site the clock will run down to zero at midnight London time on the 16th.

If it is only a "wireless self-powered speaker" then I will be very disappointed Sad
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
(15-Dec-2014, 20:39)PhilP Wrote:
(15-Dec-2014, 20:24)Eddye Wrote: Looks like the 17th indeed. Am I the only one who finds this annoying? I'm not really that curious about a spherical multiroom speaker with ADH integrated (which I think this is), but If you say you'll announce on the 16th just keep your word.

I guess the timing of the announcement depends on where you are in the world. According to the web-site the clock will run down to zero at midnight London time on the 16th.

If it is only a "wireless self-powered speaker" then I will be very disappointed Sad
If they just announce at noon GMT it's the 16th the world over. But enough of that, I find it annoying, so it's my problem Wink

"Yes, Implosive Sound Center wireless selfpowered speaker that generates a "Phantom" image based on measurements taken with an app on your iPhone/iPad." hmmmm, we'll see....
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
Whatever it is it looks bulky...somebody posted a countdown clock image on twitter of 1d 11hrs and change but when i looked at the clock (several hours after that post I might add) the timer read 1d 14hrs and change.

Regardless of where you are in the world the countdown clock should not be different.

to prove my point...check this link:
https://twitter.com/jne/status/544453581...20/photo/1

my countdown timer right now says:
1d 11hrs 55min (I'm in PST or GMT -08:00)

What does everyone else's say?

More information from facebook:
"It's not so small. And it's far better than a Sonos product. But I won't say anything else, 'cause you have to wait until tomorrow."

Digital: ROON on Synology & SONOS Connect
Analog: Marantz TT-15s1 - ClearAudio Virtuoso MM Wood

Main: Devialet D250 - KEF LS50
(15-Dec-2014, 21:02)adhesiv Wrote: Whatever it is it looks bulky...somebody posted a countdown clock image on twitter of 1d 11hrs and change but when i looked at the clock (several hours after that post I might add) the timer read 1d 14hrs and change.

Regardless of where you are in the world the countdown clock should not be different.

to prove my point...check this link:
https://twitter.com/jne/status/544453581...20/photo/1

my countdown timer right now says:
1d 11hrs 55min (I'm in PST or GMT -08:00)

What does everyone else's say?

More information from facebook:
"It's not so small. And it's far better than a Sonos product. But I won't say anything else, 'cause you have to wait until tomorrow."

1d 3hrs 24mins in the uk which means zero hour is midnight on the 16th London time
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
(15-Dec-2014, 21:36)PhilP Wrote: 1d 3hrs 24mins in the uk which means zero hour is midnight on the 16th London time

Mystery solved!! Wink

Digital: ROON on Synology & SONOS Connect
Analog: Marantz TT-15s1 - ClearAudio Virtuoso MM Wood

Main: Devialet D250 - KEF LS50
(16-Dec-2014, 01:20)adhesiv Wrote:
(15-Dec-2014, 21:36)PhilP Wrote: 1d 3hrs 24mins in the uk which means zero hour is midnight on the 16th London time

Mystery solved!! Wink

From Quentin Sannie's tweet on the Phantom Rising homepage.

At 10:00 (Paris time) Devialet unveils #phantomrising welcome in a new world.
Retweeté par Sebastien Collignon
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB
(16-Dec-2014, 08:27)ozthepoz Wrote: From Quentin Sannie's tweet on the Phantom Rising homepage.

At 10:00 (Paris time) Devialet unveils #phantomrising welcome in a new world.
Retweeté par Sebastien Collignon

10:07 Paris time and nothing at my place has imploded so far...