Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware 12.2.10
(30-Apr-2018, 20:24)markush Wrote:
(30-Apr-2018, 19:51)disarmamant Wrote:
(29-Apr-2018, 18:15)markush Wrote: Cannot say more - but it‘s very close finally

Any idea if we are any nearer to getting the integration of Qobuz that’s on the road map, or is it still way over the horizon?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There will be more news coming soon though Smile

Is 'soon' quicker than 'Devialet ASAP'   Rolleyes
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
:-D should be within 1 week
Everyone must be so relieved to hear that someone has unofficial knowledge that Devialet are releasing ‘something’ and ‘soon’.

You all know what’s coming, and when it’s coming. Sorry, but.......

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

You may know from my previous track record that I got some decent information Wink
Well, just tried to put this last firmware on my devialet 250 pro and the screen froze on "UPGRADING DOS" (it has been more than half a hour), not sure what I should do now in this case.....
Roon/Devialet Air/HTPC USB => Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity => Nordost Frey 2/strap Norse 2 => BW 802 D3
RC3 ? You may go back to a previous version
Yes RC3. Well, at now my devialet is frozen on "UPGRADING DOS" and I am not sure it will boot again if I turn it off and on?
Roon/Devialet Air/HTPC USB => Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity => Nordost Frey 2/strap Norse 2 => BW 802 D3
you can only try that. I guess you don't want to wait forever. You should format the SD Card before you try again.
It was holiday day in france yesterday.
I left the devialet like that and I plan to call the hotline when I am back home this evening and will see what devialet support suggest to do in this case...
I suspect anyway that my devialet 250pro has an hardware issue since they put CI in it.
So devialet team told me to try it again with on other SD card. In fact I just switch off/switch on the devialet and start the update process again and it worked.
But this update didn't fix issues I have with the devialet 250 pro.
thank you all for the advise, I will see what they suggest now.