Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Gold vs Silver vs White...
OK guys, I'm finally home !

Speakers are about to rise. I take my time as it has been a long process of thoughts and reviews and analysis and, thanks to you all, advices !

Let me share my playlist with you first.

2 x Phantom Reactor 600W - Stereo
(22-Oct-2019, 19:45)HublotTimer Wrote: OK guys, I'm finally home !

Speakers are about to rise. I take my time as it has been a long process of thoughts and reviews and analysis and, thanks to you all, advices !

Let me share my playlist with you first.

Happy listening!
2x Phantom Reactor 600 in stereo
WTH is this magic ?

Man. I can't believe my ears. It's just incredible of precision and clarity. And here it's 11pm soon I can't push them really much.

I just want to thank you REALLY REALLY MUCH when you said that Stereo has nothing to do in this world.
To be fair I was disappointed by only one Reactor. Of course I exaggerate but TBH my HomePod was almost as pleasant as one Phantom, to my hears at least.

But when I paired the two, firstly it was non sense with some lag between the two.
I downloaded the latest firmware 2.8.0 and launched it again. And at this moment I understood what it's like to have Devialet at home.

Pure sound, crisp basses, all instruments being heard, it's just amazing.
Have no words.

But man the only thing I want right now is getting money aside and just get two Gold.

My god they are SO AMAZING and I'm only listening at 45/50… My body is shaking because of basses.

My sweet lord.
(22-Oct-2019, 21:41)HublotTimer Wrote: I just want to thank you REALLY REALLY MUCH when you said that Stereo has nothing to do in this world.
To be fair I was disappointed by only one Reactor. Of course I exaggerate but TBH my HomePod was almost as pleasant as one Phantom, to my hears at least.

But when I paired the two, firstly it was non sense with some lag between the two.
I downloaded the latest firmware 2.8.0 and launched it again. And at this moment I understood what it's like to have Devialet at home.

Have no words.

But man the only thing I want right now is getting money aside and just get two Gold.

My god they are SO AMAZING and I'm only listening at 45/50… My body is shaking because of basses.
Firstly, I am happy that it is working out for you. Are you going to sleep tonight?  Heart   Will your neighbours be knocking on your door at 4 am ???  Big Grin 

You also know why people complain about why they should pay so much for a single Phantom. Because they have never heard how good a stereo pair is.

Enjoy!
(22-Oct-2019, 21:41)HublotTimer Wrote: WTH is this magic ?

Man. I can't believe my ears. It's just incredible of precision and clarity. And here it's 11pm soon I can't push them really much.

I just want to thank you REALLY REALLY MUCH when you said that Stereo has nothing to do in this world.

Have no words.

My sweet lord.
Amazing isnt it?
Just enjoy your 2 reactors now, the golds can wait ;-)
My listening level is most of the time below 30%, and it is room filling!
Ive got neighbours too, and small children :-)
Congrats and enjoy the musical !
Hey guys. Back to work here. This afternoon I’m free. I’m gonna push my speakers...

The really one thing that stays in my mind apart the amazing quality is that one speaker only is almost disappointing !
Maybe it’s because I’m used to « only bass » speakers like my HomePod but I didn’t feel the vibe coming.
But yes. Heaven can wait, like the Golds right ? Sounds familiar !

I’m so happy having bought these guys...
Hey !

I’ve some new guys in town !!

Nice setup!!