Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HQPlayer
(21-Mar-2017, 02:52)Dr Tone Wrote: Ok now I'm digging the poly-sinc-xtr-mp with auto rate family turned on.

Apparently the xtr filters were loosely modelled after the filtering in Chord DACs.

Is there any big differences between 3.15 and 3.16?

I have not bought my version yet as I wanted to get some other stuff going first before I decide if I will get HQ Player but Jussi got around answering this so I will buy it this week.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(21-Mar-2017, 06:07)octaviars Wrote:
(20-Mar-2017, 23:47)zdenes Wrote: Does anybody know how to contact Jussi Laako at HQPlayer?
I sent an e-mail (twice) to the address given on their homepage and came back with " Unrouteable address" error.

I have sent emails to Jussi last week and got answers within an hour.

jussi.laako(at)signalyst.com

I'm not sure what's going on but with this address, I also got the e-mail back with the same "unroutable address" message. I checked the e-mail address 5 times. Don't know what to try next. I want to buy the licence but have a few questions to ask before.
Win10/HQPlayer / Roon - Uptone Audio Etherregen switch / SOtM-SMS-200 ultra with clock input - Mutec REF 10 clock for the switch and the streamer - Denafrips GAIA DCC - Devialet D800 - YG Acoustics Carmel - Dual Elac SUB-2090 
power supplies: Uptone JS-2, SOtM SPS-500
If you use Computer Audiophile his username is Miska.
Might be an idea someone drop him a note and let him know his email isn't working.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Went ahed and bought HQ Player 3.16 but can get that working with Roon and AIR......3.15 worked without any problems now I only get Roon cabt connect to HQ Player when I hit play.....
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system

(21-Mar-2017, 09:47)Hifi_swlon Wrote: If you use Computer Audiophile his username is Miska.
Might be an idea someone drop him a note and let him know his email isn't working.

I sent an email to him now and got an answer directly.

Second system

Maybe his email server was down or had a glitch?

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(21-Mar-2017, 10:11)octaviars Wrote: Went ahed and bought HQ Player 3.16 but can get that working with Roon and AIR......3.15 worked without any problems now I only get Roon cabt connect to HQ Player when I hit play.....

You have to re-enable the network receiver option in hqplayer.  Uninstalling and installing 3.16 turns it off for some reason.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

(21-Mar-2017, 12:58)Dr Tone Wrote:
(21-Mar-2017, 10:11)octaviars Wrote: Went ahed and bought HQ Player 3.16 but can get that working with Roon and AIR......3.15 worked without any problems now I only get Roon cabt connect to HQ Player when I hit play.....

You have to re-enable the network receiver option in hqplayer.  Uninstalling and installing 3.16 turns it off for some reason.

It was my own mistake, when adding HQ Player in Roon it says "localhost" I made the mistake and changed the name there and not in Roon when naming the zone.....duhhh.

Second system

(21-Mar-2017, 02:52)Dr Tone Wrote: Ok now I'm digging the poly-sinc-xtr-mp with auto rate family turned on.

Apparently the xtr filters were loosely modelled after the filtering in Chord DACs.

What noiseshape do you run with poly-sinc-xtr-mp?

Second system

(21-Mar-2017, 15:16)octaviars Wrote:

What noiseshape do you run with poly-sinc-xtr-mp?

Still using NS9 as it's generally recommended for 176.4 & 192.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2