Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icons devialet expert display
It's a Windows (horror) computer in disguise.....
               Cape Town - South Africa, the home of good wine
Mercury Pi2 & Gentoo,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  ET LF8bs, B&W AS700 sub.  2 x Dachshunds
It is simply an Airplay logo. I guess you don't have many Apple products in the house or use Airplay. The same logo is on the iPhone, iPad, Macbook, AppleTV, etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AirPlay
Win10/HQPlayer / Roon - Uptone Audio Etherregen switch / SOtM-SMS-200 ultra with clock input - Mutec REF 10 clock for the switch and the streamer - Denafrips GAIA DCC - Devialet D800 - YG Acoustics Carmel - Dual Elac SUB-2090 
power supplies: Uptone JS-2, SOtM SPS-500
(10-Feb-2020, 18:40)Out of Gum Wrote: OK, i forgot that the amp is actually a computer and you need to reboot it once a while .. sigh ..
So disconnecting the power for a minute ‘solved’ everything. Icon is gone now.

Instead of disconnecting the power, you can make the Devialet reboot by doing this:
- While unit is in standby, long-press the power button on the amplifier (5 secs)
- Release and then long-press the power button again (5 secs) until you see the display say RESET 5 ... 4 ... 3 ...

After the countdown completes, the Devialet will power up again and reconnect to the network.
I use this method whenever the Devialet gets disconnected from my WiFi network.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI - AQ Diamond AES RCA-XLR Link
PC - ifi iDefender+ - FIBBR Alpha Optical USB + "Studer 900" LPS - Singxer SU-6 - AQ Diamond AES
PSB Imagine T3  AQ William Tell Zero / Tornado / DBS Level-X  -  PliXir Balanced AC