Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(19-Jan-2018, 14:30)Gerronwithit Wrote:
(19-Jan-2018, 13:01)LConfused Wrote:
(19-Jan-2018, 12:04)Gerronwithit Wrote: Well, completely unannounced my 250 Pro arrived back yesterday via UPS.

It's good to hear that your 250Pro has arrived back safely.

But unannounced?  This I find very concerning.  Consider that we have had recent reports of returned Devialet's being left out in the rain by UPS, it would be nice to be sent the UPS tracking details.  Indeed, in Devialet's own correspondence for the CI upgrade they state that when the amp is returned they will email the UPS tracking number.  It is such a simple thing for Devialet to get right, but it is the very simple things that Devialet really seam to struggle with so much.  Frustrating!
I knew it was on its way as I had enquired of Devialet. Still have no information of tracking number, but will gave a look in spam that see if its gone in there. Not complaining as we were here and the turnaround time was very quick, sounds as good as ever too.
Update.  My 440 Pro delivered back to my office today (I had a UPS tracking number) having been sent from France yesterday afternoon.  Sent out on Thursday 11th, back on 19th.  8 day turnaround.  Pleased I waited clear of the Christmas period.  Will get them set up and new firmware on over the weekend.
Innuos Zenith, Roon, Devialet Expert 440 Pro, Ansuz cabling, Raidho D1, Stilpoints Ultra SS, Ansuz Diamond Darkz
I think you will find the new firmware is already installed, it was when I got mine back today.
(19-Jan-2018, 16:39)kompressor Wrote: I think you will find the new firmware is already installed, it was when I got mine back today.

Hard to imagine it wouldn't be... how else do they test them before shipping them out?   

I understand that Judith says NOT to send your SD card.  Do they come back with one?
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
I didn’t send my sd card and it didn’t come back with one. I noticed on my account that my configurator had been edited a few days back probably for testing.
(19-Jan-2018, 19:36)kompressor Wrote: I didn’t send my sd card and it didn’t come back with one. I noticed on my account that my configurator had been edited  a few days back probably for testing.

They test them ?????  Huh Huh
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
I think to update the OS you need to have a 64GB SD card. No way to reuse the old 4GB cards.
Interesting, in the US, a signature is required for the FEDEX delivery.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(19-Jan-2018, 20:31)Vivialet Wrote: I think to update the OS you need to have a 64GB SD card. No way to reuse the old 4GB cards.

The old 4GB card works fine to update the OS, I have used a 4GB card for both the release and beta updates to the firmware for my D440 Pro with CI installed.

The files are about 64 MB in size, so fit easily on a 4GB card.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(19-Jan-2018, 20:25)Zappydev Wrote:
(19-Jan-2018, 19:36)kompressor Wrote: I didn’t send my sd card and it didn’t come back with one. I noticed on my account that my configurator had been edited  a few days back probably for testing.

They test them ?????  Huh Huh

Exactly the the point I’m making, as in no need to download New firmware when your unit is returned.
So.......what size SD Card is needed for config and firmware? I see 4gb and 64gb in the replies!