Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
Definitely looks like they have stepped up their capacity, and are taking in a far larger volume at once (as compared to the Pro upgrades).

I also applaud their last update, http://t.email.devialet.com/r/?id=h13a42c,4b5cd6,4b5cd9
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
I completed the online process for the upgrade today upon receipt of the email from Judith. Simple and straightforward. I have an upgraded 220 Pro (from 130), and I should receive the box and packaging by Dec. 15. I would have been happy to be a late adopter on this one, but looking forward to sharing my early experience of the upgrade with you all.
220 Pro CI - B&W 804 D3  - B&W DB3D - Siltech Explorer - Mac Mini (2018/SSD) - AudioQuest Pearl USB & Ethernet - Sennheiser HDV 820 & HD-800S - Roon (Lifetime) - Tidal HiFi
New York, NY
(16-Nov-2017, 00:13)Wdw Wrote:
(15-Nov-2017, 23:27)Celts88 Wrote: I've a 1000Pro and no email from Judith or 'Core Infinity' tick-box in my Devialet account.

Not sure how they work out who comes 1st in the upgrades. Glad for you who get to go 1st, at least the upgrades are now starting

heard the matte black ones are scheduled to be last of the regular series, then the O d'A to close it out...

What, I get to be in front of the O d'A's - bonus  Big Grin
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
When I printed my shipping labels, it produced one for each amp, but not one for the outer box which holds both of the amps.  
I printed four labels, one for each amp, and two for the outer box. Don’t know if this is acceptable, but I expect the driver will sort it out.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(16-Nov-2017, 07:57)Axel Wrote: When I printed my shipping labels, it produced one for each amp, but not one for the outer box which holds both of the amps.  
I printed four labels, one for each amp, and two for the outer box. Don’t know if this is acceptable, but I expect the driver will sort it out.

According to Devialet support, you should send both amps separately.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
(16-Nov-2017, 08:30)petrik Wrote:
(16-Nov-2017, 07:57)Axel Wrote: When I printed my shipping labels, it produced one for each amp, but not one for the outer box which holds both of the amps.  

Oh! I missed that. Do you have a link? (Not that I don’t believe you)  I’d rather use the outer box as well, for extra protection.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(16-Nov-2017, 08:49)Axel Wrote:
(16-Nov-2017, 08:30)petrik Wrote:

Oh! I missed that. Do you have a link? (Not that I don’t believe you)  I’d rather use the outer box as well, for extra protection.

It was just an email discussion between me & Oceane from Devialet support. You can ask from her if you want to confirm this.

Basically she said that there might come some "issues" if I would send both amps in a single carton box.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
Bah, this is getting irritating. I have my new speakers arriving next week and would not particularly enjoy having an invitation from Devialet to remove my amp for a couple of weeks. If my invitation comes later then am equally unenthused at having no music over the Xmas period. Still, as far as I know this is all speculation.
(15-Nov-2017, 23:27)Celts88 Wrote: I've a 1000Pro and no email from Judith or 'Core Infinity' tick-box in my Devialet account.

Not sure how they work out who comes 1st in the upgrades. Glad for you who get to go 1st, at least the upgrades are now starting

heard the matte black ones are scheduled to be last of the regular series, then the O d'A to close it out...

Not likely. I have a matte black D-Premier upgraded to 250Pro and got the mail from Judith yesterday
QNAP TS219P II/ TIDAL-Hifi > Roon@mac-mini > AIR3-Cat6 > Devialet 250 > Audience AU24 SE > Gallo-3.5Ref (w/ SAM)
(16-Nov-2017, 11:45)Borgen Wrote:

Not likely. I have a matte black D-Premier upgraded to 250Pro and got the mail from Judith yesterday

Devialet doesn't like me anymore Sad  - the Earth really is square  Confused

Time to drown my sorrows (any excuse will do, cheers Tongue  )
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)