Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
MELCO
(20-Dec-2018, 18:05)K4680 Wrote:
(20-Dec-2018, 17:48)Rufus McDufus Wrote:
(20-Dec-2018, 17:11)K4680 Wrote: Since I am so interested in the direct connection without router (converter wlan to lan) should work! Or Melco  mean the USB connection iPad -> Melco N1...?

I did actually try a direct USB connection, and using the Melco app - and nothing happened. I might have something set wrong though.

Ok, today is a Christmas party Angel! Tomorrow I need a little quieter, there is time to test and try. Will then report.

Hello, the FW 3.90 runs clean and stable!
- Faster reaction of the display, with track change
- What strikes me, Melco works much faster
- What is not running, or I understand the wrong, direct cable connection from the iPad to the Melco (control in direct mode) !!! Sad

!!!Network Login (CIFS/SMB sharing)!!!
With the current firmware 3.90 please log in via a registered user. The name is nobody, the password is also nobody. This access is via both WINDOWS and iOS!
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(22-Dec-2018, 16:04)K4680 Wrote: Hello, the FW 3.90 runs clean and stable!
- What is not running, or I understand the wrong, direct cable connection from the iPad to the Melco (control in direct mode) !!! Sad

With the current firmware 3.90 please log in via a registered user. The name is nobody, the password is also nobody. This access is via both WINDOWS and iOS!

Now I can’t log in to the Melco. When I left both Name and Password blank the Connect button is greyed out.
Technics SL-1200G | Ortofon Cadenza Bronze | Audio Technica AT-ART9 | Hana ML
Nucleus+ | Melco N1ZS/2EX | D100 | S100 | Telegärtner M12 | Accustic Arts Drive II
Devialet Original d'Atelier | Vivid Audio G3 Giya
Gold Phantom Opéra de Paris
S  I  N  G  A  P  O  R  E
I had to remove all existing shared folders in Roon and create a new folder in Roon with login/pw nobody. Is working fine now.
Devialet Dione

Rotterdam, NL
(25-Dec-2018, 02:16)tategoi Wrote:

Now I can’t log in to the Melco. When I left both Name and Password blank the Connect button is greyed out.
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Germany / Bavaria
(25-Dec-2018, 02:16)tategoi Wrote:

https://www.melco-audio.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Germany / Bavaria
?? Merry Christmas!
Nucleus+ | Melco N1ZS/2EX | D100 | S100 | Telegärtner M12 | Accustic Arts Drive II
Melco control in direct mode, so it should work!

https://www.melco-audio.com/2018/12/28/n...-ver-3-90/

Access to Twonky Server works again!
http://IP-Address:9050
or
http://IP-Adress:9050/webconfig
Germany / Bavaria
Update Melco Music HD App (iOS)

V1.1
- Implemented OneDrive's new API.
- Qobuz genre filter implemented for playlist screen.
- Fixed Bugs on Browsing NAS for Search & Add to Favorite.
- Fixed minor bugs.

Runs stable, without problems! Smile
Germany / Bavaria
When is the Melco going to be Roon Ready is my question ......?
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
If Melco were to be Roon ready, what would the signal path be with Devialet in the system?