Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mounting options Reactor
Hi all, 

Just ordered 2 reactors 600. 

I'd like to wall-mount them, but there's no original wall mount available. 
On pictures I noticed a screw hole in the bottom of the units. Could that be an option to use and create some kind of custom mount?

I'd like to mount them in our kitchen area. See attachment. Any ideas/suggestions?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Following this. I am interested to wall mount mine too.
Living Room: Devialet Dione
I recently replaced mij Elac CL 310 jet speakers with 2 reactors 600. I had the elacs wall mounted on both sides of my tv. The reactors sort of fit on this mouting bracket. In the end I will make a sort of adapter to make a solid fit.

I got a floating wall shelf, drilled a hole through the bottom, placed the reactor on the shelf and screwed it in from underneath using a machine screw and some washers. It seems pretty safe and stable. Looks fine too.
I ended up ordering a pair of legs.
I tested the units at the desired height on a temporary stand and on the height of the legs. The soundspace and sweetspot were just as good at leg height. It makes me more flexible as well if I like to move them around the house.
Legs arrived. 
Mounted.
Listened. 
Enjoyed.
Created this reply.

Seems like Devialet has an official wall mount option for professional installations. I wonder when they bring it to the Reactor for regular customers. I'm interested in a stereo setup for my home office but only with a wall-mount. The Elac one posted here doesn't look bad at all though, might be a good solution.
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime
(28-Nov-2019, 19:02)DesertEagleAZ Wrote: Seems like Devialet has an official wall mount option for professional installations. I wonder when they bring it to the Reactor for regular customers. I'm interested in a stereo setup for my home office but only with a wall-mount. The Elac one posted here doesn't look bad at all though, might be a good solution.

Great catch DesertEagleAZ.  Hadn't noticed "Devialet for Professionals" at all.  Surprised (maybe I shouldn't be) that this appears to be Reactor-only.  This is good news for us consumers!  Professional installers don't put up with the sort of crap we do, and Devialet will definitely have to raise their game on quality if they are going to survive in this market.  But I wish them all the very best, if they succeed we will all benefit.
They do have a normal tripod mount, you could possibly find a wall mount with tripod threading and mount them that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02-Dec-2019, 22:00)struts Wrote:
(28-Nov-2019, 19:02)DesertEagleAZ Wrote: Seems like Devialet has an official wall mount option for professional installations. I wonder when they bring it to the Reactor for regular customers. I'm interested in a stereo setup for my home office but only with a wall-mount. The Elac one posted here doesn't look bad at all though, might be a good solution.

Great catch DesertEagleAZ.  Hadn't noticed "Devialet for Professionals" at all.  Surprised (maybe I shouldn't be) that this appears to be Reactor-only.  This is good news for us consumers!  Professional installers don't put up with the sort of crap we do, and Devialet will definitely have to raise their game on quality if they are going to survive in this market.  But I wish them all the very best, if they succeed we will all benefit.

Agreed, I wish them all the best as well. I wonder why they haven't introduced this mount to the consumer product yet though.

(03-Dec-2019, 16:06)Oodle Wrote: They do have a normal tripod mount, you could possibly find a wall mount with tripod threading and mount them that way

Thanks for the clarification! I might look into this Big Grin
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime