Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New DOS 2.11.2
I’m sure it’s not by design that I needed to reboot my left Reactor for it to pair...

100% agree on the responsiveness. This thing is what the first remote should have been in the first place. Glad I sold both of the old ones on eBay.
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime
Okay got the old remote to pair by rebooting. It lost its pairing after upgrade and refused to re pair.

Received the new remote and as soon as I walked into the room it paired! I was about 10 foot away from the Phantom. The new remote seems to use Bluetooth. I think the old one uses RF

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Unfortunately you can’t use both the new and the old remote on the same loudspeakers, they “cancel each other out” once you use one and then the other.
(01-Oct-2020, 18:41)has Wrote: Unfortunately you can’t use both the new and the old remote on the same loudspeakers, they “cancel each other out” once you use one and then the other.

I have two silvers set up as a stereo pair and both old and new remote work fine together. The old remote was paired with the Left and when I switched on the new remote it immediately paired with the Right speaker, even though it was nearer the Left.
(27-Sep-2020, 14:48)AcrossTheWaves Wrote:
(24-May-2020, 12:08)roei Wrote: Edit: @cyrus.b have you made sure that “Optical Autoswitch” is turned on in each speaker’s individual settings panel?

I believe the Auto Switch only switches when an optical comes "on", not when there's sound coming in. You have to shut down & power on the optical source for it to auto-switch

This is good to know.  Until now, the auto detect seemed random,
(01-Oct-2020, 20:13)Oui acronnolly Wrote:
(01-Oct-2020, 18:41)has Wrote: Unfortunately you can’t use both the new and the old remote on the same loudspeakers, they “cancel each other out” once you use one and then the other.

I have two silvers set up as a stereo pair and both old and new remote work fine together. The old remote was paired with the Left and when I switched on the new remote it immediately paired with the Right speaker, even though it was nearer the Left.

I have tried this, I have 2 silvers as well. The new remote also paired with the right one and I connected the old remote to the left one but it works only once. I will try again though if it works for you it should for others as well, thanks