Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Firmware
(06-Apr-2021, 11:37)Ounerbouks Wrote: 6 april, no firmware Sad

I got this in wee hours:

Apr 6, 2021, 7:46 GMT+2

Thank you for getting back to us.

Please be advised that the new firmware will be released tomorrow to fix some of the major known issues, so kindly stay tuned via our Newsletter or Latest-News for its release information.

Let me know if the update will fix the issues with your Gemini.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Masaji | Customer service & support Devialet

So maybe later today

6 april, firmware !

Got it a couple hours ago

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...o-1-0-1-32-
(06-Apr-2021, 15:52)Haytera Wrote:

6 april, firmware !

Got it a couple hours ago

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...o-1-0-1-32-

Have you noticed any improvements? 
I returned mine because of the previous issues, but if they appear to be fixed I'd love to get them again!
I managed the update but the box is still in 1.0.22 you too?
(06-Apr-2021, 17:29)pierrepolo Wrote: I managed the update but the box is still in 1.0.22 you too?

Update no problem, box as well - 1.2.0
Hey ! 
I went through the update process without a problem and was pleased to see that connection and battery draining problems seemed to be fixed indeed. I have another problem that never happened before though   Angry

my left earbud suddenly lowered in volume, down to almost no sound at all. Also, when putting it in my ear it makes a sort of bird sound. Went through a reset but didn’t help. Anyone experiencing/experienced such issues ?

Cheers !
I was unable to update mine. I started the update procedure and it succeeded for the left bud, then failed halfway through the right earbud. I tried to start it again, but it gave me an error every time I tried to start the update procedure at all.

So then I forgot the device in my bluetooth settings and tried to reset the buds entirely (hold the button on the case while opening and closing the case twice). That failed the first time (the case light flashed red). The second time, it wasn't clear if it succeeded (there wasn't a green light [success] or a red light [failure]). Subsequent attempts to reset the buds failed again.

And now I can't even connect them to my phone at all.
Zero problems here, but too early to judge.
(06-Apr-2021, 18:05)yuronimus Wrote: I was unable to update mine. I started the update procedure and it succeeded for the left bud, then failed halfway through the right earbud. I tried to start it again, but it gave me an error every time I tried to start the update procedure at all.

So then I forgot the device in my bluetooth settings and tried to reset the buds entirely (hold the button on the case while opening and closing the case twice). That failed the first time (the case light flashed red). The second time, it wasn't clear if it succeeded (there wasn't a green light [success] or a red light [failure]). Subsequent attempts to reset the buds failed again.

Similar story here Sad

It appears both buds have been updated, but the case is now completely dead.  Firmware shows 0.0.0, charge shows 0%, completely unresponsive to button presses, so unable to reset, re-pair, etc.

So I have two earbuds that are apparently at the latest firmware level, but completely unable to use them, as I'm unable to pair them with anything.

Angry
(06-Apr-2021, 19:59)jhwalker Wrote:
(06-Apr-2021, 18:05)yuronimus Wrote: I was unable to update mine. I started the update procedure and it succeeded for the left bud, then failed halfway through the right earbud. I tried to start it again, but it gave me an error every time I tried to start the update procedure at all.

Similar story here Sad

It appears both buds have been updated, but the case is now completely dead.  Firmware shows 0.0.0, charge shows 0%, completely unresponsive to button presses, so unable to reset, re-pair, etc.

So I have two earbuds that are apparently at the latest firmware level, but completely unable to use them, as I'm unable to pair them with anything.

Angry

+1 exactly same problem...and the earbuds keep playing even inside the dead case  Dodgy