Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Firmware
I had the same problem. Then found this: https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...0018345839 — the part about “Error updating case” will tell you to leave it plugged in and open for a few minutes, it’ll come back (at least mine did)
(06-Apr-2021, 21:16)diamar Wrote: I had the same problem. Then found this: https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...0018345839 — the part about “Error updating case” will tell you to leave it plugged in and open for a few minutes, it’ll come back (at least mine did)

Nice thought, but no.  

Left the case open for 30 minutes (nothing).  Removed the right earbud and replaced it, waited for 15 minutes (nothing).

Mine is dead as a doornail, as far as I can tell.

I'll keep trying, I guess, and I've opened a ticket with Devialet support - took them almost a week to respond last time, so not expecting anything soon :/ Meanwhile, I guess I'll just stare longingly at my Geminis ... 
Left Bud has been updated but can't update the right one. Stuck at 40%....

With this new update things are getting better........
(06-Apr-2021, 22:17)jhwalker Wrote:
(06-Apr-2021, 21:16)diamar Wrote: I had the same problem. Then found this: https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...0018345839 — the part about “Error updating case” will tell you to leave it plugged in and open for a few minutes, it’ll come back (at least mine did)

Nice thought, but no.  

Left the case open for 30 minutes (nothing).  Removed the right earbud and replaced it, waited for 15 minutes (nothing).

I'll keep trying, I guess, and I've opened a ticket with Devialet support - took them almost a week to respond last time, so not expecting anything soon :/ Meanwhile, I guess I'll just stare longingly at my Geminis ... 

I got exactly the same probleme : my left and right Gemini's are updated but the case is not updated and doesn't work anymore (no more lighting, firmware 0.0.0, I'm unable to do the reset and I tried everything but still not working).
I sent an email tonight, I hope they will find a solution.
(06-Apr-2021, 23:17)NainSG Wrote:
(06-Apr-2021, 22:17)jhwalker Wrote:

Nice thought, but no.  

I got exactly the same probleme : my left and right Gemini's are updated but the case is not updated and doesn't work anymore (no more lighting, firmware 0.0.0, I'm unable to do the reset and I tried everything but still not working).

Same problem here.
(07-Apr-2021, 06:39)Leopold Wrote:
(06-Apr-2021, 23:17)NainSG Wrote:
(06-Apr-2021, 22:17)jhwalker Wrote: Nice thought, but no.  

Same problem here.

Same problem
Same. Oh dear. Devialet have royally f*ed this up!

I have a theory that this might fix itself if you can run down the battery in the case. Because the case still shows up in the app so it's not totally dead.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Problem persists, I tried to remove and insert the buds back, leave the case open for 15min, 30min, the whole night, and tried also the solution suggested in another thread, to remove for 5s and re insert only the right bud, and leave it to update the case automatically for about 5 min, several times and nothing, case still dead.

However on the App the case shows as 79% battery since yesterday, the buds show as 100% but I'm not sure this is realliable since it doesn't change since I updated the earbuds. 

On the bluetooth devices list on my phone it shows a device named LE-dvlt which seems to be the case. But no reaction from the case, no lights, no reset and no connection to a new phone possible since the update.

All was working before the update, if you haven't installed don't do it.
Same problem

Nice job devialet pffff
I have managed to complete the update but found I had to kill the app and remove the Bluetooth connection and then reconnect in order to get the right earbud to update. The charging case firmware number only updates if you kill the app and reconnect again after the update.