Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Firmware
So I got a reply from customer support. No great surprise but they just told me to do what’s on the website, which like everyone else I spent the whole of yesterday doing. 
I’m calling every HiFi publication in the U.K. today to get this in the printed press if someone from Devaliet doesn’t call me with a fix. 
Anyone else want to join me? 

I’ll try letting the case discharge but not sure how to do this quickly? 
Any help appreciated from the community as Devaliet clearly don’t want to know.
(08-Apr-2021, 09:09)Adam Leon Wrote: So I got a reply from customer support. No great surprise but they just told me to do what’s on the website, which like everyone else I spent the whole of yesterday doing. 
I’m calling every HiFi publication in the U.K. today to get this in the printed press if someone from Devaliet doesn’t call me with a fix. 
Anyone else want to join me? 

I’ll try letting the case discharge but not sure how to do this quickly? 
Any help appreciated from the community as Devaliet clearly don’t want to know.
Easiest way to run down the case is to leave the ear buds out so they are on and will drain themselves then a few hours later put them in the case so they charge and draw power from the case. Repeat. If you have already managed to pair them you can see in the app when they stop being able to charge from the case anymore.

Using stronger noise cancelling and playing music probably discharges the ear buds quicker.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
The free eartip offer allows you to order TWO sets for free in case you are between sizes like I am.

It seems free Devialet care is only for those who purchased directly from Devialet originally.

So.....Devaliet called me. Fair enough. 
They are sending me a new pair of Gemini as they have no idea how to wake my case up....
Let’s see what happens, but I can’t complain regarding their response. 
I only hope that the new ones work, are stable and don’t discharge every day. 
I purchased from Devaliet direct and have had no additional care offer interestingly. (Not yet anyway)
So far so good on my side, no more discharge issue and they disconnect correctly when I close the lid Smile
(08-Apr-2021, 10:03)Adam Leon Wrote: So.....Devaliet called me. Fair enough. 
They are sending me a new pair of Gemini as they have no idea how to wake my case up....
I purchased from Devaliet direct and have had no additional care offer interestingly. (Not yet anyway)

well, I purchased from them directly also and at that moment also the Devialet care. It seems they are not offering nothing to me...

Do you have to send the old Gemini back to Devialet or will they just send you a new one straight away?
(08-Apr-2021, 12:27)Leopold Wrote:

Do you have to send the old Gemini back to Devialet or will they just send you a new one straight away?

Devialet offered the same to me, to return the ones with the bricked case and after checking it they should send a new one. At least their answer was fast.
(07-Apr-2021, 18:55)st33f Wrote:
(07-Apr-2021, 18:49)SoCalB Wrote: Did the update yesterday - ZERO issues.

You will have to reconnect bluetooth to each ear separately when it does the update.

Also, I have found that when I plugged in the case vs. using wireless charging that it updates. 

So far, zero battery drain!  First time in months woke up and everything was at 100% across the board.

PLUS...today they gave FREE 3 year Devialet Care...and a set of their NEW tips.  (Hint...it will say they are $9 until you get through the checkout process, then it disappears...so don't get frustrated, just login and keep going, it will be free). 

So far....super happy!

Same for me, so far so good, Devialet Care and tips for free  Big Grin

How do you get this offer ???
For a Luxary brand, It's the minimum they could offer to early adopters because of the many problems