Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PHANTOM I & PHANTOM II] Release notes - DOS 2.17.2 and 2.17.3
Received the update for the Phantom I Gold (last year's production) yesterday night (interestingly 1.7.3). No issues so far. The only change I found, is that if you click the default setting for Latency control it now switches to 0.25 sec. You actually have to click it to see the change because the Phantoms would remember the setting from before the update. Any additional insights what has changed in the firmware?

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 with LPSU -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> 2x Phantom I Gold
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense / Airplay)
Can you tell us in which country you are located?
I received update for Phantom I too yesterday and I'm from Netherlands.
Most of mine have updated to 2.17.3 except for one. Going to try factory resetting it.
2.17.3 so there is a new build in town?
Yup! But it’s a mess. One of them shows no firmware. One keeps disappearing from the app.
2.17.3 is now listed too on Devialet website, on the same release page than 2.17.2 : https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...and-2-17-3
How can I tell which release I'm on?
I don't think I received this yet....
Yes, in the app for each device under Information
(28-May-2024, 20:32)booshtukka Wrote: Yes, in the app for each device under Information

Thank you!

I just confirmed I'm still on 2.16.1
Hopefully I get the new firmware soon.