Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Premier and Reactor at last united!
The LONNNGGG wait is over! The latest Devialet App update is available for download with the possibility to update Phantom Premier, as well as the Dialog :-D

- Tristan -
(29-Oct-2019, 11:44)Tristan Wrote: The LONNNGGG wait is over! The latest Devialet App update is available for download with the possibility to update Phantom Premier, as well as the Dialog :-D
Seriously? No update here yet.

Edit: Found it. Can't wait to get home and try it out. Thanks!
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Plenty of documentations on Devialet’s website. 

It is not clear whether this supports AirPlay 2. Will try tonight.
(29-Oct-2019, 12:01)Austinforest Wrote: Plenty of documentations on Devialet’s website. 
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...om-Premier

Migration guide
https://stonly.com/explanation/devrai-je...Steps/4404
It's not Airplay 2 unfortunately. They are working on it next apparently. After that they might focus on RAAT.
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime
Updated !!!

So nice. I’m gonna buy two Premier ASAP...
2 x Phantom Reactor 600W - Stereo
It is a one way upgrade, no going back. Once done, Spark will be dead! Hooray, I hear! But if you have playlists there, you will lose them.

Unlike many of you, I will defer my upgrade until I find out more. I am using UPnP with BubbleUPnP as my app, works very well and the sound quality is superb. No issue with keeping the Dialog going. I cannot risk this setup until I find out more about UPnP, nothing written about it in doc.
I only use the optical output on one of my classics (I have a pair) - don't need the dialog anymore!
(29-Oct-2019, 12:41)Snoopy8 Wrote: It is a one way upgrade, no going back. Once done, Spark will be dead! Hooray, I hear! But if you have playlists there, you will lose them.

Unlike many of you, I will defer my upgrade until I find out more. I am using UPnP with BubbleUPnP as my app, works very well and the sound quality is superb. No issue with keeping the Dialog going. I cannot risk this setup until I find out more about UPnP, nothing written about it in doc.

According to the app - UPnP works
Hi everyone! Where did you get the new spark app to update to DOS 2? In the apple app store I only see the old one. Thanks for helping out!
Devialet Expert 220 PRO, Dali Epicon 2 white, 2x Devialet Phantom Gold, Dialog, Audirvana + Roon