Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Problems with Core Infinity
(19-Mar-2018, 08:46)cereal killer Wrote: Hi - there's a really easy fix to this. Double tap the home button on your remote. Close the app properly. Restart the app...

Hello

This trick used to work nicely before the CI upgrade. Now only the Reboot of the Devialet will work for me !
My Devialet is connected with LAN cable. Is yours connected with LAN cable or wireless ?

Thanks
philoouu
PS Audio P3 - Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI - Tanagra Audio Iris - Micromega CD-30 - Roon - Mac Mini - Entreq Silver Minimus Apollo Eartha RCA - Shunyata Omega Ethernet - Dela S100/OP-S100
Don't know what this means but I'll throw it in. I have configured WiFi and Ethernet  in the Configurateur for DHCP or for static ip. It will show up in Roon on either but falls off the network.
If i have no card in the Devialet 220 (factory defaults) Air works dependably on ethernet.
Maybe new configurator will fix this. Or not.
Roon Rock, NUC7i5BNH, Expert Pro 220 CI, Thorens TD124/ESL1000/SPU, Mitchell Orbe/SME V/Shelter 901, RP3/DigiOne, Tannoy Prestige GR Stirling,
Some cables, Auralic Minis and etc.
                                    Toronto 

@rondark

If you have an ethernet connection to your Devialet, then I would suggest you try only configuring ethernet. You do not need WiFi enabled if you have an ethernet connection.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
You cannot have both at the same time anymore... when you plug a lan cable you will not see your Devialet wireless connection anymore. When you remove the lan cable, reboot the Devialet you will see the wireless connection again.
They still need to fix bugs !
For me the iPhone remote application not working properly and needing constant reboot of the Devialet is the most serious issue with the CI upgrade.
I hope this will be fixed soon !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PS Audio P3 - Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI - Tanagra Audio Iris - Micromega CD-30 - Roon - Mac Mini - Entreq Silver Minimus Apollo Eartha RCA - Shunyata Omega Ethernet - Dela S100/OP-S100
Hi Devialet owners

Maybe someone have learned how to deal with the following issue and can share the solution.
I have a new pro 220 with CI. It is connected to the network NAS Qnap 451+, router, Mac mini. . On Mac I have all three players for testing roon Audirvana and Amarra. 

The problem is that upnp mode is not “stable”I get an ikon for network appearing and disappearing on the screen of Devialet. When I look for audio output to chose unpn Devialet, Amarra and roon do not see Devialet. Audirvana can see it, but again it appears and disappears, so even if I’m in time to chose it from the drop box, it changes to Inbuild audio in a second . I run the latest beta on Devialet. Roon through air is ok, usb play is also ok.  What I want to achieve is Audirvana through upnp as I do not want to listen to USB cable (effects the. Sq)

Anyone out there can help a frustrated audiophile?Wink
Kind regards
Alex
Vandersteen 5A, d220 pro CI , Dyrholm Audio x series cables all the way, qnap 451+,Mac mini Audirvana, dedicated circuits. Moscow Russia
(24-Mar-2018, 05:20)Alve Wrote: Hi Devialet owners

Maybe someone have learned how to deal with the following issue and can share the solution.
I have a new pro 220 with CI. It is connected to the network NAS Qnap 451+, router, Mac mini. . On Mac I have all three players for testing roon Audirvana and Amarra. 

The problem is that upnp mode is not “stable”I get an ikon for network appearing and disappearing on the screen of Devialet. When I look for audio output to chose unpn Devialet, Amarra and roon do not see Devialet. Audirvana can see it, but again it appears and disappears, so even if I’m in time to chose it from the drop box, it changes to Inbuild audio in a second . I run the latest beta on Devialet. Roon through air is ok, usb play is also ok.  What I want to achieve is Audirvana through upnp as I do not want to listen to USB cable (effects the. Sq)

Anyone out there can help a frustrated audiophile?Wink
Kind regards
Alex

Have you tried using Devialet AIR?  (Or Roon integrated AIR). There is a good chance it will work well with your Mac Mini, there is a good chance it will sound better than UPnP too.

Edit: see also Axel’s response in the listening impressions thread, in addition, Roon can do DSD to PCM conversions, which might work with AIR.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(24-Mar-2018, 05:20)Alve Wrote: When I look for audio output to chose unpn Devialet, Amarra and roon do not see Devialet.

Roon does and will not support upnp. When upnp is important to you Roon is not for you.
Currently running Audirvana Plus Version 3.2.6 on my iMac, selecting UPnP: My Devialet is not an issue from the preference menu. I am all hardwired not yet tested the WiFi.
SOtM sMS-200-Ultra, SOtM sPS-500, Melco N1A, Rega RP8 (Exact 2), Core Infinity D440 Pro (2 x D220 Pro), Audioquest Diamond Ethernet, USB, Audioquest Castle Rock,  Sonus Faber Olympica I.