Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote rises volume by itself
I have ploblems With the app ,control from ipad ,i have all ney software too my expert Pro, i Can control my innuios streamer,my blue ray ,my tv, but When i play records and i switz too phono the wolume Don,t work, Any idea too fix that , phono work vel With the remote,but not With app
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
(24-Mar-2019, 19:10)Finn Wrote: I have ploblems With the app ,control from ipad ,i have all ney software too my expert Pro, i Can control my innuios streamer,my blue ray ,my tv, but When i play records and i switz too phono the wolume Don,t work, Any idea too fix that , phono work vel With the remote,but not With app

How is your Devialet networked? WiFi?

If it is the case, you probably have the option turned on which disables WiFi then the photo entry is selected, which would explain why you can no longer control the Devialet with the app when phono is selected. 

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
My devialet is cables. So no wifi
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
@Finn

You should send off your EXPERT REMOTE to Devialet, France by opening a Ticket thru Devialet website. I too was having problems with excessive batteries usage of my Remote and sent it off to Devialet, France. Am awaiting for them to ship it back. Till then - its controls thru Apple iPhone ...
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US
Now i just take the power cable out from devialet , and after i put it agin ,my phono work In devialet app ,now i Can turn the wolume Up and Down, Wery Strange ?
(25-Mar-2019, 13:56)Finn Wrote: Now i just take the power cable out from devialet , and after i put it agin ,my phono work In devialet app ,now i Can turn the wolume Up and Down, Wery Strange ?

Hi Finn, have the problem very rare! For me it helps to switch with the app to another input and then back, and everything works again! Rolleyes
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(04-Mar-2019, 23:31)SteveI Wrote:
(03-Mar-2019, 22:51)RvdH Wrote: While listening music via Roon on my Devialet Expert 200, out of nowhere the volume suddenly rose by itself. The slider in Roon moved. Sliding it back did not help. Turning the remote left did not help either. I managed to switch off the Devialet just before it would blow up my speakers.

Testing showed that the remote sent a signal to the 200. Roon is limited to -10dB, but the remote signal overrules this. The issue did not occur since I removed the batteries from the remote. 

This issue makes me very insecure listening to music and leaving the room.
I am very curious if other users have had the same issue, what caused and resolved it.

Thanks!

I had the same problems with my remote. It was resolved by returning it to France. This was approximately 2 years ago, and no issues since.
Eventually I got permission by Devialet to send in the remote. After I got it (or another one) back, the problem never occurred again. But it was scary to leave the room with the music on for a couple of months. Thanks for the replies.

Mark Levinson No585 | Denafrips Venus II 12th | Crystal Cable XLR | Crystal Cable Diamond2 USB | Crystal Cable Reference Diamond speaker cables | MartinLogan Expression ESL 13A | Roon Nucleus + Qobuz | TeddyPardo LPS for switch and Nucleus. (I gave up on Devialet)
In the last 1 month, I have had this problem come up on at least 3 occasions. I use my iPhone 11 Pro Max to control my Devialet expert Pro 1000 as well as Roon. Inexplicably, the connection between the expert pro app in the iPhone and the Expert pro 1000 breaks down all of the sudden. This is manifested by the wheel continuing to run in the export pro app but it does not detect the equipment. The iPhone continues to effectively work through the roon app and control roo. The fix I have found for this problem is to take out the SD cards, stick them into my MAC one by one, and download my configuration to both SD cards. Once I do that and insert the cards into the expert Pros and reset them, suddenly all is well and I can control the equipment from the iPhone. The question is, why does this happen now when it has not happened in 3 years? My only guess is that the latest iPhone firmware update may have something to do with it. Is anybody else experiencing also this problem and if yes, have you been able to determine as to why this happens? Appreciate the response/s
Was your issue an increase of sound volume?

Do you have the phsyical remote control active in the vicinity of the amp?

Cheers,
Bernard
Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1
I do have the physical remote in the vicinity and no it is not related to a sudden increase in sound volume. Do you have a point?

quote='bernardl' pid='93995' dateline='1592694549']
Was your issue an increase of sound volume?

Do you have the phsyical remote control active in the vicinity of the amp?

Cheers,
Bernard
[/quote]