Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote rises volume by itself
I have ploblems With the app ,control from ipad ,i have all ney software too my expert Pro, i Can control my innuios streamer,my blue ray ,my tv, but When i play records and i switz too phono the wolume Don,t work, Any idea too fix that , phono work vel With the remote,but not With app
Devialet 220pro ,dynaudio C1 signature ,speaker cable ,and other cable audio note , turntable Audio note tt2,caridge ortofon cadenza Black, MC trafo ortofon verto , blueray player primare BD 32 mrk 2, innuos Zen mrk 3 music server,streamer,and ripper.                     Cool Copenhagen Denmark
(24-Mar-2019, 19:10)Finn Wrote: I have ploblems With the app ,control from ipad ,i have all ney software too my expert Pro, i Can control my innuios streamer,my blue ray ,my tv, but When i play records and i switz too phono the wolume Don,t work, Any idea too fix that , phono work vel With the remote,but not With app

How is your Devialet networked? WiFi?

If it is the case, you probably have the option turned on which disables WiFi then the photo entry is selected, which would explain why you can no longer control the Devialet with the app when phono is selected. 

Jean-Marie
MacBookPro -> Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
My devialet is cables. So no wifi
Devialet 220pro ,dynaudio C1 signature ,speaker cable ,and other cable audio note , turntable Audio note tt2,caridge ortofon cadenza Black, MC trafo ortofon verto , blueray player primare BD 32 mrk 2, innuos Zen mrk 3 music server,streamer,and ripper.                     Cool Copenhagen Denmark
@Finn

You should send off your EXPERT REMOTE to Devialet, France by opening a Ticket thru Devialet website. I too was having problems with excessive batteries usage of my Remote and sent it off to Devialet, France. Am awaiting for them to ship it back. Till then - its controls thru Apple iPhone ...
Roon Nucleus w/ LPSU & AQ Z3 + Roon Air & iPad  >  AQ Diamond ETH | CEC TL0X CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
2 X Devialet 440-PRO CI >  3 x AQ Wild  RCA-XLR | 12 x Orea Bronze, 4 x SR Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-Amped}  >  AQ Redwood - HF & AQ Oak - LF
PS Audio PP 12 + AQ X3 | Room Acoustics by GIK Acoustics & RPG Diffusers - SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Washington DC - US
Now i just take the power cable out from devialet , and after i put it agin ,my phono work In devialet app ,now i Can turn the wolume Up and Down, Wery Strange ?
(25-Mar-2019, 13:56)Finn Wrote: Now i just take the power cable out from devialet , and after i put it agin ,my phono work In devialet app ,now i Can turn the wolume Up and Down, Wery Strange ?

Hi Finn, have the problem very rare! For me it helps to switch with the app to another input and then back, and everything works again! Rolleyes
Devialet 220Pro/CI, B&W 802 D3, Linn Klimax DS/Katalyst, Burmester 089 CD, Melco N1ZS/2A + D100, Cable Audioquest (NRG-10,Diamond,K2,Yukon,Coffee etc.), iPad-Pro, KECES P8 Dual, Qobuz Studio, AQVOX-SE Switch
IsoTek: 2 x EVO3 Genesis One, EVO3 Titan One, EVO3 Syncro 
Roon: Nucleus+, Roon-Rock (Intel Nuc7i7bnh,RAM 16GB), Roon Lifetime                                                                                                                
Germany / Bavaria