Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roon supports Devialet AIR
Thank you @ogs. I'm using similar settings.

I guess I'll need to contact Devialet support again.
Roon Nucleus+ > Devialet 1000 Pro > Chord Signature Reference > Wilson Benesch Vertex
Turntable: Michell Gyrodec | SME V | Benz-Micro Wood SL
Tampere, Finland 
Are you using gigabit ports? I still use 100TX for most of my devices including the Devialet.
microRendu 1.4::LPS-1::USPCB::Mutec MC-3+USB::250 Pro CI::Roon life, Core on Intel NUC with Debian Linux, music on USB3 disk::Audiolense 5.3::Monitor Audio MA201 (thoroughly rebuilt, now with a SAM profile)

Excellent question. The Roon Nucleus+, the Netgear switch, and the Devialet are all having gigabit ports. Also the network cables are cat6. Therefore I believe I'm experiencing some AIR related issue again.

I remember having a call with Devialet support sometime last winter and they were then saying that there are some known problems with high res streaming. They were also highly recommending using Ethernet instead of Wifi. So that's what I'm doing right now. I thought that maybe these high res streaming problems would have been fixed already, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'll check this support again.
Roon Nucleus+ > Devialet 1000 Pro > Chord Signature Reference > Wilson Benesch Vertex
Turntable: Michell Gyrodec | SME V | Benz-Micro Wood SL
Tampere, Finland 
Actually, my only problem is even contemplating trying anything other than Roon which might be a little sloppy. I can’t be bothered messing around with the settings. That and I have an outstanding question with Roon as to why Peter Gabriel’s albums, available and playable through Tidal, are classified as unavailable through Roon.
Devialet 250 Pro, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.