Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update coming this week
(31-Aug-2015, 11:26)Carloscdk Wrote: I think we have to get used to the idea they are a french company and french people are always late and they don't care. Maybe is the same thing with french corporations. :-)

Hope to get more qualified infos from audiophiles on this forum than is levelless "pub talk" Dodgy Please think twice before posting.
I'm really waiting for an update. I have been in contact with support about the standby energy consumption. I'm really concerned about it and I'm close to return my Phantom because of this issue, if this is not fixed soon.
Dear Tristan

Sorry if I sounded a bit rude, it wasn't my intention at all.

I do believe Devialet is a great company don't get me wrong, I do own some of their expert products and I am really happy with it, but with the Phantom I am a bit disappoint, Like I said before great concept product not doubt about it.

And of course I am going to gave them more time, I love their products. :-)

Again I am sorry if I sounded a bit rude.

Best Regards

Juan Carlos Santos

(31-Aug-2015, 13:39)Tristan Wrote: @Carloscdk, if you are not happy about anything French in general, I suggest you stay away from Devialet!

As for the concept of firmware updates I believe that Devialet are one of the very few companies in the hifi world to have such an approach. So, a few software hick ups for a new product should not be too much of a problem especially when the hardware is brilliant!! Give them a bit of time to sort things out!

A frenchman ;-)
I got a message from Devialet this morning telling me that the update, while slightly delayed, should still take place this week.
It's online. Different look. Faster interface. Better options and layout. Can't tell if there's any sonic improvement yet.
(01-Sep-2015, 14:11)F righty Wrote: It's online. Different look. Faster interface. Better options and layout. Can't tell if there's any sonic improvement yet.

Like the app update, but how do I know that the phantoms have been updated? How to make the bluetooth work?
No firmware update yet, only Spark
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
I think it's the app that just updated but maybe sometime now or this week we'll get the firmware update.
No, it came with a firware update, 1.3.0.31
installing the firmware now hopefully everything would be great!. Smile