Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: Firmware 13.0.0 + DOS 2.2.2 Date: 09/07/2018
Looks like a new Firmware version is now available. This now appears in my Devialet Home page. 

Version: Firmware 13.0.0 + DOS 2.2.2
Date: 09/07/2018
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Seems the only change from 12.3.0 to 13.x is support for 140 Pro and the 210 Pro Dual
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(10-Jul-2018, 11:36)ogs Wrote: Seems the only change from 12.3.0 to 13.x is support for 140 Pro and the 210 Pro  Dual

We need to know if that´s true, or has something to improve the other models.
They seem to have fixed one bug:

Quote:Fixed issues from Firmware 12.3.0 + DOS 2.2.2
• USB: return channel not functional in 44.1kHz, 88.2kHz and 176.4kHz
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
(10-Jul-2018, 12:27)BoyScout Wrote:
(10-Jul-2018, 11:36)ogs Wrote: Seems the only change from 12.3.0 to 13.x is support for 140 Pro and the 210 Pro  Dual

We need to know if that´s true, or has something to improve the other models

The blurb states that the latest firmware will upgrade the 130 pro to 140 and make it dual mono compatible.  As well, the CI upgrade is still available free of charge and that the program to upgrade to expert pro will reopen soon.  The good news is the the Expert line is back in the news!
(10-Jul-2018, 12:44)Will Wrote: The good news is the the Expert line is back in the news!

Absolutely!
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Upgraded my 130 CI from 12.3.0/2.2.2 to 13/2.2.2 last night and the system info screen now tells me I have a 140.

It was very late when I did the upgrade and I only had time to listen to a couple of tracks to check that everything was working fine. Things sounded extremely nice but they had also been sounding extremely nice a little while before the upgrade when I had been listening for quite a while. I can't say that I heard any difference from the previous firmware to this one but an increase in power from 130 to 140 watts is probably going to be inaudible anyway.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Nice - great to see the new team at Devialet dedicated to the Expert Line are taking on things.
There is still a lot work ahead to fulfill promises made but looking more positive and motivated into the future as there have been some considerable improvements happening in the last couple of months.
I also did the upgrade to 13 last night and also created a new config file. I recently upgraded my Vivid Audio B1's to the B1 Decades and there is no SAM profile for them yet.
From the second beta release, streaming over wifi (Air integrated into Roon) has been absolutely rock solid and version 13 did not dissapoint in this regard.
Streaming via Roon with Tidal integrated into it, controlling it all from an iPad is working flawlessly. I cannot imagine another music streaming system that can be easier to operate.

It is indeed good to see that Devialet is expanding the Expert range. It will be interesting to establish how the 210 monos will compare with a single 220 sonically.

Devialet 440PRO CI/ Mola Mola Tambaqui + Kalugas / Vivid Audio Giya G2
Cape Town, South Africa
Can someone confirm that all the features from the last beta (Spotify, AirPlay, etc) made it into the final 13 release?
Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity, Magico M3, Nordost Frey 2 speaker cable, PS Audio P15 Power Plant, Shunyata Alpha EF AC cable, Mac Mini running ROON.