Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which brand power conditioner fit for devialet
(30-Apr-2020, 20:56)markush Wrote: Ja, stop de beste kabel in de Niagra. Ik zou Monsoon aanraden voor het aansluiten van de Niagara en een Z3 voor Devialets.

+1
(28-Apr-2020, 22:21)markush Wrote: Having investigated a lot into that topic with products from vendors like PS Audio, Isotek, Furutech etc I can especially for Devialet highly recommend an Audioquest Niagara. No matter if 1200 to 3000 or even up to 5000 model, along with a power cord of Monsoon to connect it to the wall socket - this will bring your device to a new level. Just try to get one for a few hours / days.
Comparing to former days when I had the first HMS Energia things have so much evolved. Amazing to see what dynamics, pure silence and such a deep and powerful bass there can be without changing anything else in your setup.

Thanks markush. Which Isotek model did you compare with AQ1200? Acquarius, Sigmas??
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1
Hey, I can't speak from personal experience on this particular product, but thought this was a good opportunity in support of a good cause...

https://www.psaudio.com/products/stellar-power-plant-3/
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
It was the Acquarius.
I've achieved very good results with a GigaWatt power strip and power cords (with my Expert 200). They also make a series of power conditioners. I heard them in other rigs, not mine, and the results very always excellent.

http://www.gigawatt.eu/products/
Devialet 440 Pro C.I., Innuos Zen Mk3, Origin Live Calypso with Illustrious arm and Soundsmith Zephyr cartridge, KEF Reference 3, Vertere speaker cables and interconnects, 2 Nanotech 309 power cables for the 440, GigaWatt power strip and cables
Is it possible to Connect my subs from my Goldenear Triton 2+ speakers to the high power input of the Niagara 1200 and the Expert Pro 140 on the none High output or is this not advisable?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
(19-May-2020, 12:16)paul.oorbeek Wrote: Is it possible to Connect my subs from my Goldenear Triton 2+  speakers to the high power input of the Niagara 1200 and the Expert Pro 140 on the none High output or is this not advisable?

Might affect dynamics if you plug-in the amps in non-High Power output.
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1
Is there someone with an Niagara 1200 Who tested connecting the Devialet to a none High power connection.

You mean using the Niagara 1200 with a non high current power cable of Audioquest?
When we consider that Devialet amplifiers use low PF SMPS at its input and may require 3000w peak current(short term), which one would you suggest considering the peak current capabilities of the products? The older P10(peak power 2000VA) or the newer but weak P12(Peak power 3600VA)?
When we look at continuous power and short term peak power requirements from the product specs, the new PS Audio products seems to be better choices for Devialets. Especially, P15 would be a great match when we think future expansions. But it is pricey for me at the moment. I found a like-new P10 at a very discounted price. But I am not sure about it. Does anyone have experience with P10's ?
I am not sure but I feel like PS Audio P15 would also be a better choice than Niagara 3000/5000.
Stereo Setup: Synology DS214Play NAS/Internet sources>> Supra CAT8 >> Ubiquiti Edge10X Switch>> Fiberoptical Cable >> SOTM SNH-10G Switch(S-Booster LPS) >> Supra CAT8 >> Euphony v4(Stylus with Qobuz, Tidal) running on RAM >> SOTM SNH-10G >> Supra CAT8 >> Mercury Streamer (GentooPlayer, MPD+UpMpdCli  running on RAM) + Fiio PL50 LPS >>  Mogami Gold AES XLR >> Devialet 220 Pro >> Echole Omnia Speaker/Jumper Cables >> B&W 804D3 Speakers on IsoAcoustics GAIA-II

Headphone Setup: Synology DS214Play NAS(CAT8) >> Ubiquiti Edge10X Switch>> Fiberoptical Cable >> SOTM SNH-10G Switch(S-Booster LPS) >> Supra CAT8 >> Euphony v4( Stylus with Qobuz, Tidal) running on RAM >> SOTM SNH-10G >> Supra CAT8 >>  Mercury Streamer(GentooPlayer , Mpd/UpMpdCli ) + Fiio PL50 LPS >>  RCA Coax >> Chord Hugo >> Fostex TH900 MK2