Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong config
Hello all,

Just bought a secondhand 400 and updated firmware to the latest 10.1.0.

Have now setup the device accordingly through the online configurator but the Master 200 refuses to recognize the config file and showing 'wrong config', companion device reads the file fine.

Have followed through on 'Pim's advice' on here, tried the configuration on Mac and PC via Chrome, firefox etc....and still the Master device refuses to read the config file.

Really pulling my hair out over this, any suggestions to what else it could be?

Thanks in advance for your time!

James
(05-Aug-2018, 08:52)Tian Wrote: Hello all,

Have now setup the device accordingly through the online configurator but the Master 200 refuses to recognize the config file and showing 'wrong config', companion device reads the file fine.

Have followed through on 'Pim's advice' on here, tried the configuration on Mac and PC via Chrome, firefox etc....and still the Master device refuses to read the config file.

James

Hello James, do you use a separate SD card for each device?
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(05-Aug-2018, 09:39)K4680 Wrote:

James

Yes, separate SD for each.
(05-Aug-2018, 09:47)Tian Wrote:
(05-Aug-2018, 09:39)K4680 Wrote:

James

My idea was the SD card!

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...r-Devialet-
At the end of the article.
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria

James
So both units updated fine to the new firmware? Should prove that the SD slot is working. What happens if you try to configure the master as an ordinary 200?
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(05-Aug-2018, 10:13)ogs Wrote:

James
So both units updated fine to the new firmware? Should prove that the SD slot is working. What happens if you try to configure the master as an ordinary 200?

You might also try reinstalling the FW on both units, and have a look at the versions of each of the modules by scrolling through the display on each one in case something is out of whack.
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
(05-Aug-2018, 09:39)K4680 Wrote: ...

And, for the avoidance of doubt, you have put different config files on each SD card? (The master config and companion config files must be downloaded separately from the configurator.)
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK

James
Just tried doing that...as a single 200 still doesn't read the config file.
(05-Aug-2018, 10:21)Zappydev Wrote:

James

You might also try reinstalling the FW on both units, and have a look at the versions of each of the modules by scrolling through the display on each one in case something is out of whack.
Thanks....just checked both are on the exact same firmware as installed this morning...

Are there any factory hard reset I can do to the machine?
(05-Aug-2018, 10:09)K4680 Wrote:
(05-Aug-2018, 09:39)K4680 Wrote: Hello James, do you use a separate SD card for each device?

My idea was the SD card!

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...r-Devialet-
At the end of the article.Im u
Yes, each SD card for each machine. So two cards...