Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong config
Here is my message few weeks ago

"Last night I tried to make a new configuration file for my D200. There were some 10 unsuccessfuly attempts. Messages at D200 display were: sd card error, contact D support, bad conf file...
Luckily a had an old config file at my PC and whan I inserted sd card at D200 everythig went well.
Devialet may leave Expert owners without “no further development” but Devialet Configurator must be operative."

I see the problem at D. Configirator is not solved. If You can find some old config file You van make Yours D working. Sad but true.
Melco N1A, Valhalla Pow.C.-FTA usb,-D200,Chord Sarum Super Aray Pow.C.-Chord Sarum T Speaker C.(Nordost Frey2)-Harbeth 40.2, (Magnepan 3.7).
Well finally got a working solution to this after speaking with Devialet support.

The reason for the problem is with the online configurator. Is has a bug with the wifi settings which renders the downloaded 'config' file useless for older Expert models.

Below is the solution to this - 

- On the online configurator choose to turn on WIFI on the Master device
- Input your WIFI name and passwords exactly
- Click okay and save
- At this point you can leave the wifi device on or turn it off depending on your preference
- Finish the rest of the configuration
- Download, load and you should be ready to go!

Hope this helps anyone having the same issues!
I have issues with my 1000ProCi config (Sub pre-out not working, sound affected on Optical input, etc.), don’t see how turning on wi-fi will help.

Edit - just realised your comment re wifi was in relation to your issue, sorry. My comment was to show others issues happening with online configurator (issues been happening for years and Devialet doing little if anything to address)
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
That’s not what he wrote, he said the problem was with the default WiFi user name and password.

Apologies got there seconds after you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
(08-Aug-2018, 07:25)NickB Wrote: That’s not what he wrote, he said the problem was with the default  WiFi user name and password.

Apologies got there seconds after you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don’t have wifi turned and I’m having issues hence my comment (I did edit my post if you haven’t seen)
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)