Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battery
I have 4h20 battery life with anc
5h00 without
(23-Jun-2021, 01:37)Nuze Wrote:
(19-Jun-2021, 23:22)ragwo Wrote: There's definitely a bug in the battery management. This is after about 90 minutes of podcast at approximately 35% volume.

Why is this a bug? I think it’s normal. Battery capacity is low. Especially if you have ANC on at high volume. It will never hit three hours.
I was mostly commenting on the difference in left and right earbud battery drainage, but the battery capacity isn't stellar either. 35% volume isn't very loud but I did use ANC for about 10 minutes before the background hissing noise became too annoying and I turned ANC off.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
the left-right difference is normal because the right side is connected to the phone, the left is connected to the right side. It is also poor battery management and the master slave side is not good in 2021
(19-Jun-2021, 23:22)ragwo Wrote: There's definitely a bug in the battery management. This is after about 90 minutes of podcast at approximately 35% volume.

Why is this a bug? I think it’s normal. Battery capacity is low. Especially if you have ANC on at high volume. It will never hit three hours.
It is definitely low comparing to competitors. Latest Sony's are lasting over 7h with ANC in real usage without LDAC on. Without ANC they can last up to 12 hours. Battery life of Devialets is closer to first generation of TWE.
(24-Jun-2021, 21:34)igorstefus Wrote:

It is definitely low comparing to competitors. Latest Sony's are lasting over 7h with ANC in real usage without LDAC on. Without ANC they can last up to 12 hours. Battery life of Devialets is closer to first generation of TWE.

put the gemini in aac and they will also have better battery life.
I tested the sony and the sound is bad compared to the devialet.

and why lower the quality when we have LDAC we use it even if it is useless because I think it is only marketing on these headphones
To me biggest advantage of Gemini is comfort. Sound of Gemini is better however for me difference is not that dramatic. I even think ANC is better on Gemini, but in all other departments Sony's are superior.
(23-Jun-2021, 06:20)Ounerbouks Wrote: I have 4h20 battery life with anc
5h00 without

Wow how did you manage to have that battery life? Share your volume % and other details pls such as streaming program, etc.
low volume, 25% I would say, aptx, no equalizer in the application but viper4android

and above all I store them well so that they recharge well, because the recharging bugs still exist
(28-Jun-2021, 14:27)Ounerbouks Wrote: low volume, 25% I would say, aptx, no equalizer in the application but viper4android

and above all I store them well so that they recharge well, because the recharging bugs still exist

Can you please elaborate more on the recharging issues? What do you mean store them well.
always store the headphones with the application open or at the stain background

application should detect headphones

And this is great