Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battery
Think it’s time for a chat with the support team. Never had such a problem with my other TW earbuds. 

Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Same problem
New issue after a week of not using the earbuds. 

Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Same for me. I haven’t used mine in about 3 weeks and I just went to check them and saw that the Right bud had totally discharged. When I opened the case L at 98%, R was at 0% and the case was at 88%.

It’s strange because I would have thought the case would of discharged keeping the bud stopped up.

This is the only issue I have had so far since purchasing them. Hoping it’s a blip and only happens on long intervals between use.

[Image: 045c9b6c61bab2c8962cbf58983570c1.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within the space of 10minutes the right bud is back up to 45%… hmmmm[Image: 28a14f645ae733177a36d7880a4cdda8.jpg]

(30-Aug-2021, 17:45)Tyriall Wrote: Within the space of 10minutes the right bud is back up to 45%… hmmmm[Image: 28a14f645ae733177a36d7880a4cdda8.jpg]

Similar happened to me as well, strange outliers I can not yet completely explain. I thought that maybe the earphone did not well connect in the box and therefore discharged than was charging. So I always shake the cage (box) a bit after closing. But it is still ‘unproven’ that it helps. So far so good.
Exclamation 
My left earbud does not charge more than 99% and it drains pretty quickly than the right earbud. I really don't know what to do. They sound so superb in quality but I feel a little betrayed if a brand new pair of TWS is having problems. I am right now in the 'Amazon 7 day return' policy. Should I return it guys? Can anyone urgently help me take decision??
(06-Sep-2021, 23:19)Akiii Wrote: Mon écouteur gauche ne se charge pas à plus de 99% et il se vide assez rapidement que l'écouteur droit. Je ne sais vraiment pas quoi faire. Ils sonnent d'une qualité superbe, mais je me sens un peu trahi si une toute nouvelle paire de TWS a des problèmes. Je suis actuellement dans la politique de «retour Amazon 7 jours». Dois-je le retourner les gars? Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider de toute urgence à prendre une décision ??
they all have charging problems ...
Do a reset but sending it back won't change anything

Tried resetting but still the charging issue remains. My left earbud charges for maximum 99% and right goes to 100% but the left earbud drains also very fast.
(07-Sep-2021, 20:01)Akiii Wrote: J'ai essayé de réinitialiser mais le problème de charge persiste. Mon écouteur gauche se charge au maximum à 99% et à droite à 100%, mais l'écouteur gauche se vide également très rapidement.

quand tu les ranges dans le chargeur c'est avec ou sans l'application de lancée ?

Essaie avec l'app ouverte de ranger le gauche, puis le droit et tu fermes...