Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new Firmware 11.5
Bought second hand d200 from forum member, and now wanted to register it on devialet page, got error- device is already registred. Is there any simple solution?
Call them tomorrow
Audionet DNA / roon / ProAc SM100s
In the read me document for Beta 12 is written that the configurator is fully supported !?

I thought this isn´t possible.

I want to use pre out for my headphone and would like to configure the line outs. Is there a possibility with the Beta 12 ?

Thanks !
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana
(07-Feb-2018, 21:35)midi Wrote: In the read me document for Beta 12 is written that the configurator is fully supported !?

I thought this isn´t possible.

I want to use pre out for my headphone and would like to configure the line outs. Is there a possibility with the Beta 12 ?

Thanks !

I don’t think it’s possible. With the beta 12 software loaded, even with a button on the remote dedicated to turn the pre-outs on and off, there is no signal coming from them.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(07-Feb-2018, 21:16)dr.sah Wrote: Bought second hand d200 from forum member, and now wanted to register it on devialet page, got error- device is already registred. Is there any simple solution?
You’ve probably posted this in the wrong place but no worries.

Before you can register your ownership, the previous owner needs to deregister his interest in your amp. Once he has done that, your registration application should be straight forward.
so with the current software it is not possible to activate the pre-out in a mono configuration (440,1000) ?
(07-Feb-2018, 23:46)Vivialet Wrote: so with the current software it is not possible to activate the pre-out in a mono configuration (440,1000) ?
With the latest beta software, I doesn’t appear to be possible. I’ve been trying to get a signal from pre-outs on my Companion, with no luck.
I’d like to hear from anyone who’s managed it.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Roon shows the same under audio.. I‘ve renamed it for the remote in the field device.
(07-Feb-2018, 21:07)baddog Wrote:
(07-Feb-2018, 20:56)cereal killer Wrote:
(07-Feb-2018, 16:18)ghosttipper Wrote: [Image: db5c9d5b7bc39911151f9ef22e05f92e.jpg]

Have this network name on Air by Mac and iPad.  Can‘t solve it.

Any idea?

With actially official firmware haven‘t this issue.

Regards

I would say 9CA7 could be the last four digits of the CI boards MAC address?

Out of curiosity, how do you have your Devialet named in Roon?
I have it called "Devialet 220 pro"
Audionet DNA / roon / ProAc SM100s
if that does really not work would be a reason to delay my update...I'm using a Sub which has been perfectly integrated with a room correction. If that does not work would be bad...