Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new Firmware 11.5
(06-Feb-2018, 21:47)Devi200 Wrote: The Beta 12.2.6 sounds in my Sytem less brightness more analog und more live character. Wonderful? What is your impression?

Each day, each OS, each time I touch the back cables, I feel something different, sometimes better sometimes not. 
This time sounds a bit clearer to me. I don”t know..
I”m affraid the amount of cables, router, power supply, all very close each other has a influence in the sound.
I agree 12 lacks that brightness of 4 and 10, more music and less Hifi. I should do again a comparison with OS 2.1 which I much preferred before
I agree with the comments beta 12 sounds lots better than beta 10.
Can't find any faults with roon, all works as it should... very pleased with this release.
Audionet DNA / roon / ProAc SM100s
There is definitely a fuller, richer sound to 12.2.6. Also the upper mid/lower treble presence band seems more pronounced.
I really like it. Roon is behaving itself, DSD and 176.4 are playing properly.
Pre-outs on the Companion are not working, despite having a button on the remote dedicated to turning them on and off. Has anybody else experienced this?
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
[Image: db5c9d5b7bc39911151f9ef22e05f92e.jpg]

Have this network name on Air by Mac and iPad. Can‘t solve it.

Any idea?

With actially official firmware haven‘t this issue.

Regards
Hi all,
Downloaded and successfully installed sw 12.2.6 from Judith’s e mail. Both units displayed sw successfully installed. Looking forward to listening to the new software but the companion would not start but the display operated and sure enough displayed sw 12.2.6 and interestingly also showed link status “none”.
Thought it would help to re do the configuration but sadly still no go, the companion would’nt do the 54321 but just show info windows.
Sent enquiry so we will see!
Cheers,
Bill.
Devialet 1000pro C1. Aurender N10 Wilson Benesch A.C.T. ONE Evolution P1 Naim headline Naim highcap Sennheiser HD 800 Naim Super Lumina speaker cable. Shunyata Delta EF mains cables. 2 PSI AVAA C20 active acoustic absorbers.
(07-Feb-2018, 16:18)ghosttipper Wrote: [Image: db5c9d5b7bc39911151f9ef22e05f92e.jpg]

Have this network name on Air by Mac and iPad. Can‘t solve it.

Any idea?

Regards

I would say 9CA7 could be the last four digits of the CI boards MAC address?
Running beta 12 - 12.2.6, not getting that on my system...

[Image: IMG_0114_346.png]
(07-Feb-2018, 20:56)cereal killer Wrote:
(07-Feb-2018, 16:18)ghosttipper Wrote: [Image: db5c9d5b7bc39911151f9ef22e05f92e.jpg]

Have this network name on Air by Mac and iPad.  Can‘t solve it.

Any idea?

Regards

I would say 9CA7 could be the last four digits of the CI boards MAC address?

Out of curiosity, how do you have your Devialet named in Roon?
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(07-Feb-2018, 17:55)wwm Wrote: Hi all,
Downloaded and successfully installed sw 12.2.6 from Judith’s e mail. Both units displayed sw successfully installed. Looking forward to listening to the new software but the companion would not start but the display operated and sure enough displayed sw 12.2.6 and interestingly also showed link status “none”.
Thought it would help to re do the configuration but sadly still no go, the companion would’nt do the 54321 but just show info windows.
Sent enquiry so we will see!
Cheers,
Bill.

You might try unplugging both units.

Unplug and reconnect the cable connecting the two units.

If you can re-download the configuration (which I would check to ensure it does have the two units connected,  I am sure it does) to either new or re-formatted SD cards, that would be the final troubleshooting step, except for changing the cable that links the two units.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US