Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new Firmware 11.5
(29-Jan-2018, 10:59)Tapageno Wrote: Thanks for all the support! I tried all this...the problem is that the 220pro is not showing up as an Airplay or Spotify device in my network. It is connected to the network as I can see it in my router settings (with a super fast connection using 5Ghz AC, 2 MIMO channels and >500Mbit throughput). I also don't have any problems to stream to the 220pro with my macbook pro either over the Air plug-in or directly over Roon.

I did change the input on the 220pro to Spotify and Airplay respectively (which is also displayed in the 220pro display). An additional problem I have is that the Devialet app on my iphone has problems finding the 220pro as well and is directly loosing connection again if it finds it at all; so currently not really usable. Hopefully this will all be solved once the firmware leaves the beta phase...
I presently running the latest beta firmware version, and have no problems with the remote app. I can’t tell you why you are having trouble with the app, but it is nothing to do with the firmware.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(29-Jan-2018, 11:36)petrik Wrote:
(29-Jan-2018, 10:59)Tapageno Wrote: Thanks for all the support!  I tried all this...the problem is that the 220pro is not showing up as an Airplay or Spotify device in my network.  It is connected to the network as I can see it in my router settings (with a super fast connection using 5Ghz AC, 2 MIMO channels and >500Mbit throughput). I also don't have any problems to stream to the 220pro with my macbook pro either over the Air plug-in or directly over Roon.

I did change the input on the 220pro to Spotify and Airplay respectively (which is also displayed in the 220pro display).  An additional problem I have is that the Devialet app on my iphone has problems finding the 220pro as well and is directly loosing connection again if it finds it at all; so currently not really usable.  Hopefully this will all be solved once the firmware leaves the beta phase...

Devialet app and Airplay are working just fine here... Have you already rebooted the Devialet, like unplugging it from the power socket etc? That solved some similar issues that I had in the beginning.

Have you also reported this problem to Devialet yet? If not, I would recommend doing so.
I will try a full reboot later today and if the problem persists I will file it with Devialet.  Thanks again!

-----

Update 01.02.: after a full reboot and reinstalling the firmware everything is working perfectly. Airplay also with minimum drop-outs. Thx everybody.
Thomas

-----
Devialet 220 pro, B&W 802N, MacBook Pro, Several iOS devices, Mark Levinson No 335 (currently not hooked up)
New updated CI coming next week, am I ok just loading up to the new beta straight away 2.2.0 12.2.2 I have just downloaded?
Focal Sopra No2, 130 Expert Pro with CI upgrade, Melco N1A, TQ Black USB, EWA LS-XXV SC, Atlas Isolated PSU, Ethernet CAT6 via Netgear switch. Melco LAN and Player CAT6.
(02-Feb-2018, 16:56)dan46 Wrote: New updated CI coming next week, am I ok just loading up to the new beta straight away 2.2.0 12.2.2 I have just downloaded?

If the firmware loaded at the factory is not meeting your needs, then an update to the beta software is straightforward. If you don’t like it, you can revert to any of the signed off versions of the firmware.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(03-Feb-2018, 05:08)Axel Wrote:
(02-Feb-2018, 16:56)dan46 Wrote: New updated CI coming next week, am I ok just loading up to the new beta straight away 2.2.0 12.2.2 I have just downloaded?

If the firmware loaded at the factory is not meeting your needs, then an update to the beta software is straightforward. If you don’t like it, you can revert to any of the signed off versions of the firmware.

Yes I was looking at this pretty straight forward it seems dropping the files to the root of the SD card.

My main use is to get UPnP working with the Melco, which others are seemingly having issues with. Will see when m one arrives back soon .
Focal Sopra No2, 130 Expert Pro with CI upgrade, Melco N1A, TQ Black USB, EWA LS-XXV SC, Atlas Isolated PSU, Ethernet CAT6 via Netgear switch. Melco LAN and Player CAT6.
Just installed the new Beta 12.2.2 - all's working superbly.
Bit annoying that configuration won't remove/disable spotify, AppleAIR Play on the inputs as i don't use them . All i want is optical and roon.
Audionet DNA / roon / ProAc SM100s
(04-Feb-2018, 10:50)cereal killer Wrote: Just installed the new Beta 12.2.2 - all's working superbly.
Bit annoying that configuration won't remove/disable spotify, AppleAIR Play on the inputs as i don't use them . All i want is optical and roon.

Maybe when they release the new Configurator, these unwanted options will be able to be deselected.
South Coast England
12.2.6 just released as beta via email
Changelog DOS-2.2.0-beta12_12.2.6 Fixed
• 176.4kHz sampling frequency on companion (AIR, Airplay, Spotify, UPnP)
• Sources displayed multiple times in Devialet App on dynamic con g load
• AirPlay working when 2 Expert Pro are on the same network
• AirPlay metadata announcement
• Upon restart, Ram settings are now kept (a ecting companion only)
• On rst start, xed improper sampling rate of analog input (a ecting companion only)
Partially xed
• Devialet AIR crashes when switching sampling frequency
Still being worked on
• Roon “ Transport: Device in use” with 2 Expert Pros on the same network
• Default name on network not always the same (AirPlay / UPnP)
• Analog inputs on companion not working
• Fixed IP address mode
• Network info not displayed on device screen
• Devialet App not functional on streaming inputs when not streaming
(05-Feb-2018, 18:06)dan46 Wrote: • 176.4kHz sampling frequency on companion (AIR, Airplay, Spotify, UPnP)

Hmm, how can one stream 176.4 kHz via Airplay or Spotify? Smile
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland