Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new Firmware 11.5
I am happy that the latest firmware release corrects the issue with DSD playback.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(06-Feb-2018, 02:51)baddog Wrote: I am happy that the latest firmware release corrects the issue with DSD playback.
I’m glad too. Lots of my music is in DSD format, and now I’ll be able to listen to them. If they would just release a new Configurator, so that my pre-outs are permanently on, then they will have cracked it, for me at least.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
With this latest version, 2.2.0 beta 12, i can´t control the volume using roon, just with Dev remote.
Suggestions. please?
(06-Feb-2018, 16:45)BoyScout Wrote: With this latest version, 2.2.0 beta 12, i can´t control the volume using roon, just with Dev remote.
Suggestions. please?

This is working properly on my system with Roon and the latest Beta firmware. What I might suggest is a quick review of your Roon settings, just to ensure nothing has changed by accident. Are you able to turn off the Devialet from Roon?
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
No complaints here. Belting out Clapton the album at the moment through Roon. All sounding lovely! That is of course 12.2.6 which I have just downloaded.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.
(06-Feb-2018, 16:55)baddog Wrote:
(06-Feb-2018, 16:45)BoyScout Wrote: With this latest version, 2.2.0 beta 12, i can´t control the volume using roon, just with Dev remote.
Suggestions. please?

This is working properly on my system with Roon and the latest Beta firmware. What I might suggest is a quick review of your Roon settings, just to ensure nothing has changed by accident. Are you able to turn off the Devialet from Roon?

I did it already.
The Roon volume settings are changed since the latest DOS installation and i don´t know why. I tried to change them without success.
Maybe i need to reinstall all from the very begginning...
@BoyScout - Are you able to turn off the Devialet using Roon? I ask because this would validate whether Roon is communicating properly with the Devialet.

When you say the Roon volume settings are changed, what do you mean?
SXSW, US
(06-Feb-2018, 17:21)baddog Wrote: @BoyScout - Are you able to turn off the Devialet using Roon? I ask because this would validate whether Roon is communicating properly with the Devialet.

When you say the Roon volume settings are changed, what do you mean?

In my Roon volume settings all the values are changed, but after to do the installation from the beginning all is now working fine.
Something went wrong in the first time, i don´t know what.
Thanks a lot anyway, Baddog.
The Beta 12.2.6 sounds in my Sytem less brightness more analog und more live character. Wonderful? What is your impression?
D440 Pro CI; TAD E1 TX; Innuos Zenith MK 3, Acoustic Revive Cable
More open, better rythm, more solid and better balance. Something was wrong with the previous beta softwares.