Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Audioquest NRG Z3 power cord
I'll keep you all updated, it'll take a while to burn in though if they're anything like my old Russ Andrews cables
D220 Expert Pro CI. Totem Acoustic Tribe Tower Loudspeakers.
Phantom Reactor 600 for Mrs Oz.
Would be interesting to hear your very first impressions too though
(18-Aug-2020, 17:48)Ozzzy189 Wrote: Z3 ordered for the 220, monsoon ordered for the niagara 1200 which is already here. Can't wait.

Perfect combination....the Monsoon to the Niagara, the Z3 to the D.....
Here's one......
Has anyone tried a z3 on a reactor or other phantom? I know they have a figure of 8 connection which does make this comparison difficult as you'd need to order specifically for the reactor.
The Z2
(22-Aug-2020, 14:22)Johnnydev Wrote: The Z2

Judging by the lack of any other information in your reply I take it that it was a waste of time and money?
For the reactor To fit you need a Z2
(23-Aug-2020, 09:15)OK, thanks.So, was it worth it?Johnnydev Wrote: For the reactor To fit you need a Z2
Once I get my z3 I might use the old Dev cable and get a replacement figure of 8 connector for it. I might ask Mark grant to do it for me, then at least it'd be done by a pro and it'd go on to the 600 without spending nearly 200 quid on a new z2.
I bring today a AQ Niagara 1200 and NRG Z3 and Monsoon power cables to test here at home.
For now, i just plug the Z3 in the Dev and the result is amazing.
I´m curious to see what happens with the rest of the AQ gear. Tomorrow we´ll see.

(Just now I noticed that the original Dev cable is also from AQ.)
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.