Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=Aurender=-
(11-Mar-2015, 11:37)Stigmater Wrote: New app? That's interesting , Hope it will support ios8 finally and will work in background.
iOS 8 support was already there with the current version. The new version takes TIDAL integration out of beta.
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
(10-Mar-2015, 12:14)Stigmater Wrote: [Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-03-10%20at%2013.08.48.jpg]

I thought it will be a great idea to dedicate its own thread for so wonderful product like Audender music streamer that integrates so well with something that we all have in common and it's our precious Devialet  Smile 

I consider myself to young audiophile (34 y.old), I find my self more and more enjoy to sit and listen to good music and read something instead watching a movie or TV show. 
Listening to good music on quality equipment it's not cheap at all and to most of my friends I even afraid to tell  the price thats cost  system, because I don't think that they will understand and conclude right conclusions on how person can spend monthly salary on music streamer, and I'm not talking here speakers or amp yet Wink 

So, for quality things we have to pay, and if you managed to own devialet and decent speakers you must do your self a favor and in order to 100% reveal  true potential of Devialet capabilities you must have a good source , at least that's what I understood when switched from Mac mini to Aurender because increase in SQ and enjoinment is tremendous. 

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-03-10%20at%2013.15.37.jpg]

Which USB cable are you using between the Aurender and Devialet?
Just did some A B comparison of Spotify AirPlay to Aurender and my hires files, since I have Spotify premume subscription and I like the service very much, (TIDAL has a long road ahead to reach what spotify offering now. )
I picked in my opinion very good composition for doing the test and its Casandra Wilson - Salomon Sang , I have it in 24bit 192KhZ and the quality is amazing with very good and rich but not in you face bass.

So I hoped to not hear a lot of difference but sadly in some way Wink the hires file sounded much better with deeper bass, blacker backround and very tube like sound , Spotify wasn't that bad but after you hear the original you can't get back.
I don't know if it's AirPlay limitation or the stream of 320kbit not enough but I hope Aurender will integrade the service as well in native app and hopefully the SQ will increase.
Devialet 800| B&W 802 Diamond | JL 113 | Linn Akurate DS + Denon HEOS for Spotify | Stealth Reverie speaker cables| Audioprana AES/RCA | DH LABS PC 
(11-Mar-2015, 12:31)I\m samurai7595 Wrote:
(10-Mar-2015, 12:14)Stigmater Wrote: [Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-03-10%20at%2013.08.48.jpg]

I thought it will be a great idea to dedicate its own thread for so wonderful product like Audender music streamer that integrates so well with something that we all have in common and it's our precious Devialet  Smile 

I consider myself to young audiophile (34 y.old), I find my self more and more enjoy to sit and listen to good music and read something instead watching a movie or TV show. 
Listening to good music on quality equipment it's not cheap at all and to most of my friends I even afraid to tell  the price thats cost  system, because I don't think that they will understand and conclude right conclusions on how person can spend monthly salary on music streamer, and I'm not talking here speakers or amp yet Wink 

So, for quality things we have to pay, and if you managed to own devialet and decent speakers you must do your self a favor and in order to 100% reveal  true potential of Devialet capabilities you must have a good source , at least that's what I understood when switched from Mac mini to Aurender because increase in SQ and enjoinment is tremendous. 

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-03-10%20at%2013.15.37.jpg]

Which USB cable are you using between the Aurender and Devialet?

My you can see in my signature. 
Devialet 800| B&W 802 Diamond | JL 113 | Linn Akurate DS + Denon HEOS for Spotify | Stealth Reverie speaker cables| Audioprana AES/RCA | DH LABS PC 
(11-Mar-2015, 10:12)amabrok Wrote: I just got a note from Aurender support that their new app version 2.0.7 with Tidal integration is now released on AppStore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad AppStore is  down now ! Smile 
(11-Mar-2015, 12:48)Stigmater Wrote:
(11-Mar-2015, 10:12)amabrok Wrote: I just got a note from Aurender support that their new app version 2.0.7 with Tidal integration is now released on AppStore

Too bad AppStore is  down now ! Smile 

Exactly!

I was trying for the last 30 min to no avail. First time to see AppStore down!

Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis

Dubai, UAE
Looks like an extensive update for Tidal.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
Please, be aware that the N100 does not scan the music, because the processor on board the N100 is not powerful enough. Scanning the music (and building the library) requires an external program (Aurender Music Manager) that is currently only available for Mac. Yes, it means you need to have a Mac at your disposal!

The X100 and up do the scanning themselves.
Devialet 250, PS Audio Transport - PS Audio P5 - Aurender N100H- Thorens TD160MkII - Restek MTUN+, Eternal Arts TTP, TAD ME1
(11-Mar-2015, 19:49)PeterS Wrote: Please, be aware that the N100 does not scan the music, because the processor on board the N100 is not powerful enough. Scanning the music (and building the library) requires an external program (Aurender Music Manager) that is currently only available for Mac. Yes, it means you need to have a Mac at your disposal!

The X100 and up do the scanning themselves.

Thanks PeterS for pointing this out. I am glad i have the X100 as i really wanted to have my mac totally out of the equation.

Dubai, UAE
Tidal and WiMP betas are available
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.