Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=Aurender=-
(10-Mar-2015, 17:42)Sobert Wrote: Any support for streaming?

Tidal is integrated but still in beta however they have a new update pending apple AppStore approval which they claim to be more stable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
(10-Mar-2015, 17:34)amabrok Wrote:
(10-Mar-2015, 17:26)Eddye Wrote: What a coincidence. I just made an appointment for coming friday to listen to an N100 renderer. If I like it I can audition it at home. Exciting.

Share your thoughts we are excited about it as well

Will do. Quite exiting, it's quite an expensive piece of kit, so it really has to impress me. The one thing it has to do great is just day to day ease of use. I really don't want to switch on my TV, or start a VNC app just to listen to some music, like I have to do now with my mac.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(10-Mar-2015, 18:18)Eddye Wrote:
(10-Mar-2015, 17:34)amabrok Wrote:
(10-Mar-2015, 17:26)Eddye Wrote: What a coincidence. I just made an appointment for coming friday to listen to an N100 renderer. If I like it I can audition it at home. Exciting.

Share your thoughts we are excited about it as well

Will do. Quite exiting, it's quite an expensive piece of kit, so it really has to impress me. The one thing it has to do great is just day to day ease of use. I really don't want to switch on my TV, or start a VNC app just to listen to some music, like I have to do now with my mac.

Be happy, in the UK it's an even more expensive piece of kit!  I could not agree more with the ease of use comment, by the way.
(10-Mar-2015, 12:14)Stigmater Wrote: [Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-03-10%20at%2013.08.48.jpg]

I thought it will be a great idea to dedicate its own thread for so wonderful product like Audender music streamer that integrates so well with something that we all have in common and it's our precious Devialet  Smile 

Thanks for posting and starting this Aurender thread.  I recently purchased a preowned S10 model and am in the honeymoon stage with it learning the ropes of its aps and files management.  I've inquired around a few sites asking if there was an Aurender enthusiasts forum anywhere.  This must be the place now. 

Fwiw, I've opened up my S10 unit and have been looking at making some upgrades to it.  It is very much a CAPS like PC.  An initial potential list of parts upgrades I'm considering are using the PPA SATA cables, PPA Audio Grade SSD and possibly powering the SSD & HDD with battery power supplies (they are currently on the smps).  Also swapping out the generic 2A power fuse for something like a Furutech.

Thanks
Kenreau
Synology DS412+> Aurender S10> AQ Wel AES > Devialet 200> AQ Castle Rock Bi-Wired > Vandersteen 5As.
(10-Mar-2015, 17:36)amabrok Wrote:
(10-Mar-2015, 14:56)Stigmater Wrote: What tag editor you use to edit tags for Mac
as well more then welcome sharing your experience on best way to organise your music collection.

Hi Stigmater

Check the below thread and you will find wealth of info on different tools including tag editors

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=517

Thanks a lot, don't know how I missed it here.
Devialet 800| B&W 802 Diamond | JL 113 | Linn Akurate DS + Denon HEOS for Spotify | Stealth Reverie speaker cables| Audioprana AES/RCA | DH LABS PC 
(10-Mar-2015, 17:42)Sobert Wrote: Any support for streaming?

Tidal (Beta) only.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
(10-Mar-2015, 19:24)kenreau Wrote:
(10-Mar-2015, 12:14)Stigmater Wrote: [Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-03-10%20at%2013.08.48.jpg]

I thought it will be a great idea to dedicate its own thread for so wonderful product like Audender music streamer that integrates so well with something that we all have in common and it's our precious Devialet  Smile 

Thanks for posting and starting this Aurender thread.  I recently purchased a preowned S10 model and am in the honeymoon stage with it learning the ropes of its aps and files management.  I've inquired around a few sites asking if there was an Aurender enthusiasts forum anywhere.  This must be the place now. 

Fwiw, I've opened up my S10 unit and have been looking at making some upgrades to it.  It is very much a CAPS like PC.  An initial potential list of parts upgrades I'm considering are using the PPA SATA cables, PPA Audio Grade SSD and possibly powering the SSD & HDD with battery power supplies (they are currently on the smps).  Also swapping out the generic 2A power fuse for something like a Furutech.

Thanks
Kenreau

Speaking of fuses, you should audition these ones:

http://www.audio-horizons.com/pages/fuse.html
D400; Stereolab Tombo Tron coaxial for master -> slave; Kubala-Sosna Elation interconnects, power, and speaker cables; Spendor D7 speakers; Bryston BDP-2 w. latest sound card & upgraded fuses; Bybee Stealth Power Purifier conditioner connected with IsoTek EVO3 Syncro SE to wall socket
I just got a note from Aurender support that their new app version 2.0.7 with Tidal integration is now released on AppStore

Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
New app? That's interesting , Hope it will support ios8 finally and will work in background.
Devialet 800| B&W 802 Diamond | JL 113 | Linn Akurate DS + Denon HEOS for Spotify | Stealth Reverie speaker cables| Audioprana AES/RCA | DH LABS PC 
Would be great if someone shared some screenshots of the Tidal integration in the new firmware.

Cheers

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK