Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clean power for Devialet
Would challenge anyone to audition the AQ Niagara products: the 5000 and 7000.
The 5000, in our system, just rocks our Dev 440’s. Highly recommended.
ROON > i3 ROON ROCK Fanless Enclosure w. Sbooster LPS > AQ Vodka Ethernet w. Acoustic Revive Lan Isolator > D440PRO > AQ NRG Z3 PCs > 
Nordost Heimdall 2 Speaker Cables > Magico Q3  
AQ Niagara 5000 Power Conditioner > AQ Tornado PC  > AQ Edison outlet
Absolutely - 7000 on 1000 PRO Core Infinity
Divialet Expert 1000 Pro Core Infinity, 2 x Nordost Tyr2 Power Cable, AudioQuest WEL Signature Digital RCA-RCA / SimAudio MOON NEO 260D CD Transport, Nordost Tyr2 Power Cable, AudioQuest Wild Digital AES/EBU / Rega RP10 w. Aphelion Pickup, Nordost Tyr2 Power Cable / NAD 50.2, Nordost Tyr2 Power Cable, AudioQuest Wild Digital RCA-RCA / Bowers & Wilkins 800 D3, TelluriumQ Statement Speaker Cable and Jumpers / B&W DB1D, Nordost TYR2 Power Cable, 2 x AudioQuest Wild Dog Analog RCA-RCA / Supra Ethernet 8 cables / AudioQuest Niagra 7000 Low-Z Power Noise-Dissipation System, Nordost Valhalla2 Power Cable / 3 x Dedicated 16 AMP power line with Furutec FT-SWS NCF Wall socket.
I have since a few weeks a GIGAWAT PC-3 Evo + DCB, câble LC3 MK3+. It is by far the best thing i could offer to the devialet. Adding it to a D250 proCI was far better than going fromm expert to pro ci. Nothing to compare !
Hi, after several attempts, I decided to go with Isotek Evo3 Titan One with Evo3 Syncro! Very satisfied Rolleyes
Devialet 220Pro/CI, B&W 802 D3, Linn Klimax DS/Katalyst, Burmester 089 CD, Melco N1ZS/2A + D100, Cable Audioquest (NRG-10,Diamond,K2,Yukon,Coffee etc.), iPad-Pro, KECES P8 Dual, Tidal HiFi
IsoTek: 2 x EVO3 Genesis One, EVO3 Titan One, EVO3 Syncro.                                                                                                                                                                Germany / Bavaria
I've been happy with the PS Audio P3 AC regenerator (I imagine the newer units are better). The P3 clearly bested the direct-from-the-wall alternative. And I really wanted to get rid of it to clean up my set-up, so I was motivated to not hear a difference. Gut after doing the A/B test, I knew I couldn't live without it. Note, however, I haven't tried the leading power conditioner competition (AQ Niagra, Shunyata Denali, Synergistic PowerCell 12), so can't compare to that.
Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity, Magico M3, Nordost Frey speaker cable, PS Audio P3 Power Plant,  Mac Mini running ROON.