Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet OS 1.8.0
Devialet OS 1.8.0.13: Dialog optical input not fixed Sad Still cracking noise!
What a joke, £3.5k+ for a system that produces, hissing, crackling interference. Oh wait, solution, don't use the optical in, on the dialog.

You're having a laugh, at our expense, what happened to all these popstars, celebrities etc who were endorsing this product, have they all had a refund!
Oracle Delphi MkVI Reference Second Generation - SME Series V - Lyra Delos 
   Expert 1000 Pro CI - Magico A3
Audioquest Niagara 3000
Nucleus+ - roon lifetime - Qobuz Sublime+
 x2 Matte Black Phantom I
(25-Jul-2016, 18:06)streamy Wrote: First new bug.
Scrolling through local files from added music folder, iTunes library disabled:
When I go to ARTIST, then ALBUM I see all albums twice, even after rebuilding data base. Does anybody of you have the same problem? Worked in Spark 1.5. Problem occurs with OSX version 1.6.2, when I use version 1.5 it shows albums only once as it should be.

Same here. Doubled up albums. 
Still seems to be no way to just play all music randomly unless I'm missing something. 
Be good coz it now says it can handle  10,000 tracks. 
Does anyone know how to add all the tracks into the playqueue? Except for adding all the albums 1 at a time.
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
Works perfect overhere, spark seems to be a lot faster ?
(25-Jul-2016, 21:41)Erwinh Wrote: Works perfect overhere, spark seems to be a lot faster ?

What works perfect? Optical input to Dialog or no dubbling of Albums in Spark or both??
Please advise.
(25-Jul-2016, 18:23)streamy Wrote: Devialet OS 1.8.0.13: Dialog optical input not fixed Sad Still cracking noise!

I've just sold my Deviate 200 and I've pre ordered 2 phantom Golds... but is everyone experiencing cracking noise with Dialogs ? It would be a shame to run a long optical cable to one of the Phantoms instead ! aren't these speakers supposed to be WIRELESS ? I'm having second thoughts on my purchase...  Undecided
I think the crackling sound only happens if you use the Optical input on the Dialogue and not the wireless or Ethernet cable. Depends on how you are using your system.
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
I've noticed with Tidal it defaults to 320 AAC even though I have a HiFi subscription. I have to toggle Tidal off then on to get the FLAC option. This is the case for both Spark on my Mac and iPad.
Sharply noticed! Same here, changed it now too Smile
2x Phantom I Gold Opera de Paris 2.12.3 on Branch
(26-Jul-2016, 00:07)cloudkicker Wrote: I've noticed with Tidal it defaults to 320 AAC even though I have a HiFi subscription. I have to toggle Tidal off then on to get the FLAC option. This is the case for both Spark on my Mac and iPad.

I didn't notice that, thank you! Same bug in the Android app.

Edit:
Tidal goes back to 320 AAC when Spark is restarted. Very annoying. I've sent a bug report to Devialet.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage