Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet OS 1.8.0
Brilliant update for me. Don´t use optical so that bug does not affect me, but I hated the unreadable error.

Only used a few hours, but its much faster and stable than previously. They needed to stabilise Spark before going on another round of new features.

I want better coverart, not the tiny compressed versions it provides.
Yeah good update but how could someone not notice that albums are all duplicated!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And my old playlists were scrambled...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
(26-Jul-2016, 10:19)Pioneer123 Wrote: Yeah good update but how could someone not notice that albums are all duplicated!!!

No or inadequate regression testing? :-)

It seems that with every release existing features are broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(25-Jul-2016, 22:10)streamy Wrote:
(25-Jul-2016, 21:41)Erwinh Wrote: Works perfect overhere, spark seems to be a lot faster ?

What works perfect? Optical input to Dialog or no dubbling of Albums in Spark or both??
Please advise.

The update. I've got no optical input in my Dialog, don't need it. I don't use Itunes. Spark is a lot faster. Works like a dream. Got no issues what so ever.
My spark saw an update of itself, but does not see the new 1.8 firmware....  any suggestions?

i tried restarting is a few times.
By the way, Spark on phone and on OSX can not download update, but sees it.
(27-Jul-2016, 17:33)dmitrek Wrote: By the way, Spark on phone and on OSX can not download update, but sees it.

Should show up in the App store as an update.
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
I recently updated. I too have the issue of scrambled playlists and duplicated albums while using iTunes. I suppose deleting the source and re-adding will fix the album problem?
Single Silver Phantom...more to come?
I just finished the update.

Have to say the new upgrade process is nice...faster and more streamlined of a process.

I also noticed that the annoyance of seeing the amber "Radio is not available" notification is no longer happening, at least so far for me.