Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet 'Touching News'?
Twitter & Facebook campaign - what could it be? Underwater Phantom?

"90 days of intense and extraordinary emotion, how does that sound?
On September 18th at 12am, Devialet will share a touching news with you.
Save the Date."

[Image: 12022359_959137577460753_1467780527880675633_o.jpg]
My bet is that they are discounting them for 90 days.

Perverse since they cannot satisfy demand, but being perverse has become something of a Devialet trait!
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
My first thought was some touchscreen device. Could be discounting but seems weird so early on in a product's cycle.
Could it be a black Phantom as in the photo?
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
It's the limited edition waterproof Star Wars version? It will play Darth Side of The Keith Moon.
Devialet 250 Firmware 10.1 SAM 100% (USB & AIR Ethernet) Wilson Audio Duette (MK1), REL S3, Innuos Zenith 2TB SSD, Roon, Audioquest Diamond & Chord Epic Reference. Qobuz & Tidal.
(16-Sep-2015, 20:53)Floyd67 Wrote: It's the limited edition waterproof Star Wars version? It will play Darth Side of The Keith Moon.

HAHA! Big Grin
Actually Devialet doesn't know either. Its just after their last 3 or 4 releases they're afraid to announce it and want to wait and gauge reception after its released. Then they can say "we nailed this one!" Like last night's enchilada tapas/wine pre-release party at Dev headquarters they know whatever it is it can't be held back so make way for something average, inconvenient, frought with ambiguity that'll send the Castle D Crusaders into overtime!
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
90 days of intense and extraordinary emotion, how does that sound?

To me, it sounds like what normally happens after a Devialet firmware "upgrade".
spinning off the Phantom production?..
Deal with some music / streaming platform?