Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet 'Touching News'?
A new less expensive product.
I heard that they are working on something exciting but it wouldn't be of interest to Expert customers.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(16-Sep-2015, 22:02)Confused Wrote: 90 days of intense and extraordinary emotion, how does that sound?  

To me, it sounds like what normally happens after a Devialet firmware "upgrade".

:-)

Indeed!
D400; Stereolab Tombo Tron coaxial for master -> slave; Kubala-Sosna Elation interconnects, power, and speaker cables; Spendor D7 speakers; Bryston BDP-2 w. latest sound card & upgraded fuses; Bybee Stealth Power Purifier conditioner connected with IsoTek EVO3 Syncro SE to wall socket
Devialet is French. They probably go on strike for 90 days. Great, no mucked up updates Wink
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
I hope for updates on the dialog and spark, would be awesome to handle playlists and stream from my NAS
-- Devialet 200 / Duevel Planet's / USB to Win10 laptop --
Previously owned: D250 and Silver Phantom Duo.
I would love it to be Dialog with the expert line ......can't see that just get thiugh
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
It's a 90 day free trial of Phantom. 

See here:

https://twitter.com/stoneaudio/status/64...7112064000

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(18-Sep-2015, 09:31)GuillaumeB Wrote: It's a 90 day free trial of Phantom. 

See here:

https://twitter.com/stoneaudio/status/64...7112064000

Guillaume

That's a fantastic offer , not for me as I will stick with my 200, but a great chance for people to try at home with no obligation. Shows the belief they have in this product
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Are they insane? What if they get damaged? I'm quite tempted!
An excellent offer for Expert owners like myself. It will provide a splendid opportunity to see if my six months old unused and still stuck in its box Dialog, actually works, before it's guarantee runs out.
As I understand things Devialet is still struggling supplying pre-existing Phantom orders to individuals here. My local US distributor in advertising emails state that they can only muster "very limited" inventory at this time due to Devialet's back log. I'm curious how Devialet plans on accommodating free-trial user volunteers from this new program on top of everyone else simultaneously, get it ALL done within some semblance of a timely fashion and make EVERYONE down-the-line happy and remain within the published free-trial period!?! Just seems another in a long line of Devialet writing promissory notes with their mouths that they can't cover with their butts!
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!