Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware 12.3.0 + DOS 2.2.2
(11-Jun-2018, 16:40)Bartype Wrote: Also, it seems Roon isn't able anymore to switch on the Devialet...

It’s working fine here with firmware 12.3.0. Roon can switch on and off my D440 Pro.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
(11-Jun-2018, 19:29)disarmamant Wrote:
(11-Jun-2018, 16:40)Bartype Wrote: Also, it seems Roon isn't able anymore to switch on the Devialet...

It’s working fine here with firmware 12.3.0. Roon can switch on and off my D440 Pro.

Working fine here as well and I have not seen the "Transport: Roon lost control..." error.    I'll tinker with changing inputs this evening to see if I can reproduce this.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
(11-Jun-2018, 16:40)Bartype Wrote: A new error has been introduced since 12.3.0 in the Devialet/Roon combo: "Transport: Roon lost control of the audio device because the imput was switched". Also, it seems Roon isn't able anymore to switch on the Devialet...

As with the Transport in use error, i have to remove the power completely to be able to plat music again...

Just tested mine and working fine here and at my Brothers who has a D250.
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
Now Official Announcement from Devialet! Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(11-Jun-2018, 16:40)Bartype Wrote: A new error has been introduced since 12.3.0 in the Devialet/Roon combo: "Transport: Roon lost control of the audio device because the imput was switched". Also, it seems Roon isn't able anymore to switch on the Devialet...

As with the Transport in use error, i have to remove the power completely to be able to plat music again...

I would try re-loading the firmware.

Be sure to make a factory reset before you do so.

With the Devialet in standby mode press and hold the front button for five seconds or more. You will see a count down, 5,4,3,2,1 then RESET.

Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
Thanks for alle the resonses, i will try re-loading if the problem stays...
Devialet 250 Expert Pro / Nordost Valhalla Bi-Wire / Sonus Faber Olympica II
Anthem MRX 710 / B&W MT-60D
Paul Hynes SR7/T LPS / Intel Core i7 NUC-Plato X7D with Roon Lifetime / Melco S100 Switch with 2 x Ansuz Ethernet A2
Dr. Feickert Woodpecker II with Inertia Platter / Dr. Feickert Linear / Jelco TK-850L Arm / Shelter 501 III Cartridge

Power: AQ Niagara 3000 with AQ Tornado to Furutech wall outlet <-> Doepke DFS 2 F Audio Fuse Box and 3 x AQ Blizzard to Components
As noted above it's all about the factory reset. I do factory reset before installing firmware/DOS update and again before re-installing my configurator file. (Reset does not erase firmware update). Then everything works beautifully.

Also don't forget the white gloves- this is rarely mentioned as part of installation and sadly lacking from the Official Devialet installation documentation. I have brought up with Judith.
I must have been one of those who had a “conflict between Ethernet and Wifi in some configurations” without realising it (It is listed as one of the bug fixes in the latest release notices). For a long time I had been using Ethernet due to the instability of Wifi, however with the core infinity upgrade, my Ethernet connection became problematic, whilst the Wifi worked perfectly. I have just now got back to connecting via Ethernet. The first thing I noticed is that Roon automatically switched to the Ethernet setting and the Wifi setting is not listed in Roon as one of the audio output options alongside the Ethernet option which it was in the previous version I presume that if I were to remove the Ethernet cable, it would revert automatically to Wifi.

However, the point is that while the Wifi SQ is very good, my immediate impression was how much better it is with Ethernet. It is great to have it back!
Hello, after 3 days test with upnp streaming or usb no problems. SQ with upnp from melco and TIDAL very good, without any interruptions or disturbances. Oh, see there the ios app works again! Shy
The guys from Devialet do a good job! Wink
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
What iOS app?
Technics SL-1200G | Ortofon Cadenza Bronze | Audio Technica AT-ART9 | Hana ML
Nucleus+ | Melco N1ZS/2EX | D100 | S100 | Telegärtner M12 | Accustic Arts Drive II
Devialet Original d'Atelier | Vivid Audio G3 Giya
Gold Phantom Opéra de Paris
S  I  N  G  A  P  O  R  E